Modding Help WorldMetadata problem

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Evil Parrot, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Evil Parrot

Evil Parrot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have made a planet with custom biome for starbound.
    I have spend hours, checking and rechecking the patches and files.
    And still I getting this while trying to beam to new planet:

[20:03:56.076] [Error] UniverseServer: Could not load celestial world -968763014:16397652:30271582:8, removing! Cause: (VersionedJsonException) VersionedJson identifier mismatch, expected 'WorldMetadata' but got ''

Even more strange that some of new planets are actually working, but some throw this error and force me beam back to the ship. Is there somebody, who can help me with this?

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Kinda hard to say without even seeing the files in question. Also always just post the entire log file. Sometimes what you think doesn't look important can contain the info you really need. You can attach the file with "Upload a File", or use the code insert button and paste it (thus no emojis). Pastebin works too, but this site is set up good enough you can just upload or paste it here (unlike Steam). The same functionality works if attaching the files in question or pasting the JSON contained within.

Now lacking those things I'll just say to recheck some vanilla sources, and see what you are missing in comparison. Maybe you misspelled something, or used different capitalization. "this" =/= "This"

Also this may be of use - https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/adding-biomes-101.101968/