wow tiy you read my mind

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rainbow Dash, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Leokins

Leokins Subatomic Cosmonaut

I've never played Harvest Moon, but this game draws me in.. :notworthy:

• Ephexis

Ephexis Cosmic Narwhal

shhiiiiiiiiitttt
      just creeped on tiys twitter and saw this game's trailer linked in one of his tweets, and here's what i think of it

buying that sh*t. done deal. hands down.

it looks like i could spend hours on it, not to mention i could probably run it very well on my laptop

• Pandora

Pandora Existential Complex

Blasphemy!!!
        Seriously, go play one. Specifically, go play Harvest Moon 64, Harvest Moon: It's a Wonderful Life, Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, and/or Harvest Moon: A New beginning, on consoles N64, Gamecube, Wii, and 3DS in that order. There's more, but it'd be a hassle to name them all :rofl:. There's also a few for non-Nintendo consoles, but I never cared about them. You'd have to look them up yourself.
        Or you could go play Rune Factory, which is super-dee-duper cool. It adds in a more fantasy RPG theme. Rune Factory 1-3 are all on DS, Rune Factory Frontier is for Wii, Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny/Oceans is for Wii/PS3, and Rune Factory 4 is on 3DS.

Luna likes this.
        • Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

I don't know who you are, but you're dead to me. :lod:

Small Lady Pandora likes this.
          • Landlaw

Landlaw Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This game is related to Harvest Moon, not Farmville

• Polar Bear

Polar Bear Phantasmal Quasar

The joke itself is that the game is just a copy of Farmville with "new graphics", thus the need for a brief explanation.
              We all obviously know that. We're joking around.

• Yaxlat

Yaxlat Existential Complex

Ahh Ponies!
                Anyway I completely agree, and cannot wait for the game to come out. 2013: The year of awesome indie games.

• Jarl Sheogorath

Jarl Sheogorath Scruffy Nerf-Herder

LOL!!! Farmville is monkey crap SV is NOT onkey crap, SV is NOT even close to FV anyways! But seriosly, ever play HM, LOOKED AT SV or anything like that? no? thought so, now go play FV or what ever you thought this was a copy of. NOW!!! I love cheese! PS, if your next thought is that this is rip-off of HM your wrong, i mean at first it sort of looked like it BUT LOOK AT IT NOW!!! It's beautiful... like cheese...

• Leokins

Leokins Subatomic Cosmonaut

What are you being so harsh for? You missed the sarcasm I bet..

Darthkitten likes this.
                    • Jarl Sheogorath

Jarl Sheogorath Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I saw it, I was just bored... :) And I like cheese... :proper: Anyways, why would anyone compare this to farmville { It DOES suck, though, had in acount for five minutes... Lost so much out of my tiny little life... } Anyways if I was serious, why would I mention cheese? Cheese is good... But at least you actually cared, on most forums when i say that people don't understand the sarc and start just swearing at the dude for disliking it instead... Proves you guys really care for eachother, I have a feeling I'll be staying these forums for a loooong while! As long as there's cheese... :V

• survivorization

survivorization Scruffy Nerf-Herder

They've been publishers from the start. First game published was Wanderlust, it's been out for a while now.

• Shark

Shark Master Astronaut

I know that. I was just saying that I didn't know Chucklefish was publishing this game until I saw it here. Doesn't mean that they weren't.

• oath2order

oath2order Parsec Taste Tester

I thought it was being self-published from the start.

• mollygos

mollygos Former Staff

Wanderlust was self-published at first, but not on Steam. :)

• Shock

Shock Spaceman Spiff

4 people in Terraria. 3 of them left. Now 2 are still there.

e_e