1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue XBOX Baby stuck in wall.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Heatherjfitz, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Heatherjfitz

Heatherjfitz Orbital Explorer

Hey everyone! Anyone else experience this Xbox One glitch? The night my baby (human baby not animal baby) was born, I woke up to find that she was stuck on top of a wall and had skipped the newborn phase altogether. I can't interact with her at all. I'm afraid to move forward anymore and lose a bunch of work. Attached screen shot. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

• Heatherjfitz

Heatherjfitz Orbital Explorer

Update: Sleeping and waking up the next day removed baby from the wall. No newborn stage though, maybe that was an Xbox change from the pc version? Anyways, happy to keep playing. Thanks everyone!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
      • KikyoMoon

KikyoMoon Void-Bound Voyager

Grudge baby

• Lusaka6

Lusaka6 Orbital Explorer

image.png Yeah I had this problem too my firstborn child the day it was born, I found it in the same spot in the wall too but the next day it was unstuck, and it skipped from stage 1 and 2 to 3 and then 14 days past then it went to stage 2 like it was supposed to.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
          • Chazprime

Chazprime Void-Bound Voyager

baby-in-ceiling.png
            Haha...was just about to post the same thing (PS4 Pro here).

New baby arrived this morning and I couldn't find him anywhere (I even checked the mailbox). Thought he was an icon until I saw his arms moving.

• Cramped Sultana

Cramped Sultana Big Damn Hero

Both of my kids on my PS4 (non-pro) did this. The adoption agency shoved them into the wall. The kids skipped stage one, went straight to stage three, reverted back to stage 2, went through stage 3 again, and then finally reached stage 4. I wish to write that adoption organization a sternly worded letter...

KyaCrow and Lusaka6 like this.
              • Kneehi

Kneehi Poptop Tamer

I had the same thing. The next day, my baby was crawling. 14 days later, she's in the standing in the crib phase.

• WinkyChocobo

WinkyChocobo Void-Bound Voyager

Same thing happened to me on Xbox One. I haven't slept yet, so hopefully the baby comes out of the abyss tomorrow. babyglitch.png

• WolfyLuvsGaming

WolfyLuvsGaming Lucky Number 13

It's on the switch too

• XiReya

XiReya Space Hobo

Do you know how to fix it? I know this is kinda late, but I just got Stardew a few weeks ago and I got to my "your baby was born" Stage and this fricken happened lol. Do I just wait it out????