1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Xbox One Issue with giving consent

Discussion in 'Support' started by LupinIII, Feb 1, 2019.

1. LupinIII

LupinIII Space Hobo

Hello,
    Im having a problem to get into the game , i first denied giving consent cause i was unsure about that.
    Then i gave my consent, but still going to the screen with the text :"You must allow wargroove the access to your account.make sure the childlock is not on."
    I checked ,childlock was not active while trying the whole time and reinstall the game doesnt helped.

Pls help,im looking forward to this game cause i loved the advance wars and fire emblem titles on GBA and the SNES title Langrisser.

Sincerly LupinIII

Jjp8214 likes this.
    • Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Hiya! I'm afraid this is an known issue with our xbox build
      If you restart the xbox itself and relaunch Wargroove it should hopefully work, but please let me know if it doesn't!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
      • LupinIII

LupinIII Space Hobo

hi ,thx for the answer
        sry doesnt helped still getting to the screen with the note account access and childlock then back to chucklefish logo then notescreen and so on.

• Shubeans

oh no. Okay. We're going to have a horrible one for you to try:

Close the game
          Uninstall the game
          Delete save data
          Restart xbox
          Re-install and try again

If this doesn't work, you might be able to authorise it via Windows 10 on the Xbox App. I'll look into this for you.

• LupinIII

LupinIII Space Hobo

ok i tried this before i contact u actually theres no save data or extra data juz the game data but i have another intel for u between the notescreen and the logo u can see shortly a grey-blank screen its maybe an xbox/microsoft issue as u wrote.

• Shubeans

Xbox live is currently at a limited service. I'm hoping that it might be something to do with that.
              I am so sorry. You are still able to play the single player campaign, and the Editor tools, it's only Multiplayer and Sharing that you can't access right now?

• LupinIII

LupinIII Space Hobo

hello again , well i did reinstalled it juz in case and now it works ,it was an xbox-live issue.
                i forgot to mention when i was checking out on settings then network there was an info saying something with xboxlive sevice sry.
                thank u very much for ur help and guidence . cant await to get in and battleāš”.
                keep up the good work and support. much thx and love
                LupinIII

• Shubeans

Yaaay! That's awesome, I was prepared for this to become a bigger more horrible thing!