Xbox One Stardew Valley Updates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Death Angel2112, May 22, 2018.

1. Death Angel2112

Death Angel2112 Space Hobo

I bought Stardew Valley recently for Xbox One and I noticed it had a few updates for PC version and... Did I waste my money buying the Xbox One version because I'd like to know if Xbox One version is getting any of the updates PC is getting. Also I'm sorry if I'm asking this in the wrong place.

I'll admit I tried looking up anything about it on YouTube and whatnot but I cant find any info.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018
    • Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to Stardew Valley Discussion. The Social subforum isn't used for discussing any game Chucklefish has developed or published.

As for your question, I don't see why the Xbox won't receive the same update as the PC version. It just looks like the beta for the next update is only available on PC, presumably for ease of bug reporting.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

The answer is currently a yes, they plan to update all the console versions to the new content and multiplayer at some point, though there is no timetable as far as I know. The beta testing is currently just for the PC versions, but once they've finished the final release and can do the console ports, you can expect to have the same update. As stated, no timetable for this, so, just keep checking the official developer blog here: https://stardewvalley.net/blog/

• Git Gud Fox

Git Gud Fox Star Wrangler

I've heard that XB1 and PS4 will get the 1.3 update last. Supposedly, the NTD Switch was assured a headstart on it.