Race Xians

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by ZiiiiiZ, May 10, 2015.

?

What you think about this race idea..?

1. Good

76.5%
  2. Bad

17.6%
  3. horrible.

5.9%
  1. ZiiiiiZ

ZiiiiiZ Orbital Explorer

----------------------------I They are basically snails,but more human like... I----------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ~!WARNING!~
    ~!I'M TOTALY UNTALENTED FOR WRITTING STORY!~
    ~!YOU'RE READING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! BIOLOGY / HISTORY!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From the beginning of their existence were plasma snails...they been living peacefully on planet that just started her life but conquerors invaded their planet and destroyed everything by extracting resources...some of the frist primitive xians survived and due high level of radiation from mines and places where invaders extracted resources mutated and survived...

...millenniums later...

Xians have drastically changed and improved in every way...with technology and knowledge left from invaders they build their own technology line and culture...but they did not forget from which they began and what had happened ... their neuro system evolved so much that they can share and leave they memories to next generations so that they can improve and protect themself..They have a lot of knowledge that universe don't know that it exist and they shared it with other races but the only used it for destruction instead for own improvement...after incident that almost costed them a milion lives they disappeared...

They now live on radioactive frozen planets where no other race can land or survive...

"What happened once,may happen again...
    we wont interfere...
    we'll only...
    watch... "
    Elder Sfux(432 f.t. years) / f.t-frozen star

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! TECHNOLOGY !~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [​IMG]
    So let me know what you think about this...^^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm more better in art then other things if someone wants to help me with story and things like that let me know...^^

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  2. Beatrice

Beatrice Spaceman Spiff

Nice art... really, I wish I could do something like that for my own race. It would be cool to have some background information about the Xians! :D

Like history, society, relationship with other species...

3. ZiiiiiZ

ZiiiiiZ Orbital Explorer

Ty^^
    Yeah i'll think about it...but for now i would like to see what people think about this race so that i can continue with background...

4. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Odd concept. Nice art, but a bit unfleshed lore and mechanics wise... Would you mind filling in some of the details? The suggestions guide for making a race idea is a good place to start. But as I said, interesting idea. I would like to see how it turns out!

5. DarkHypno

DarkHypno Subatomic Cosmonaut

Great art! Seriously fantastic. You should try writing some more complex lore, biology, and culture.

6. ZiiiiiZ

ZiiiiiZ Orbital Explorer

Wellp im kinda better with pictures than words...but i'll try to come up with something...Ty^^

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  7. megatiger78

megatiger78 Void-Bound Voyager

they need abetter name, and lore. xi'ian is in star citizen, and is too distinctive for the removal of the 'I to change that.

8. ZiiiiiZ

ZiiiiiZ Orbital Explorer

Oh...i didn't know...hmm...i'll think about other name... :S

Btw i added history and biology...

9. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

I totally want to see them, because i gonna like this great idea.

10. River King

River King Big Damn Hero

Not a fan of snails but I did enjoy the art and idea. :rolleyes:

11. ZiiiiiZ

ZiiiiiZ Orbital Explorer

Ty^^
    hopefully i'll add technology,armors and ship this week...

*added new art*

12. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

we need this in starbound

13. scaper12123

scaper12123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Very nice idea, I like it. You should totally go back and try to add more to their backstory though. Maybe a little something on their culture would be nice.

14. illuminati168

illuminati168 Aquatic Astronaut

if you want i can help to write some backstory, if we work together.

is a really good idea

15. ZiiiiiZ

ZiiiiiZ Orbital Explorer

meeh...dunno if i can make something from this... :S

16. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

What do you mean by that? The race has potential.

17. scaper12123

I absolutely agree. At least let somebody help you write their backstory so they can turn into a fulfilled idea.

ya should have expected us to be interested if you posted this here :p

18. Moon Star

Moon Star Cosmic Narwhal

"Too distinctive." Not really to be honest. If anything Star Citizen should have probably tried to make a better name for whatever their xi'ian is, considering xi'an is a city in China.[DOUBLEPOST=1439646045][/DOUBLEPOST]
    But I can see why you'd suggest a more distinctive name, so I can somewhat agree if the OP wants to have something that leads to this race rather than something else on a Google search.

19. ZiiiiiZ

ZiiiiiZ Orbital Explorer

If someone wants to help me with story and things like that let me know...^^
    I'll try to get back with some technology arts...

Still don't have idea for new name... ._.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  20. scaper12123

Ideally a new name would be a play off of what they are or something they represent. For example, my race is called Staterans, which can be roughly translated from Latin to "the balance." So, perhaps this race could be named by some major aspect of their culture. Snalugs comes to mind (a mash up of snails and slugs). you could also reference their apparent preference for isolation. One example would be Solus, which is Latin for alone or only.