You found 1 Kelpsy berry!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Kelpsy, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Kelpsy

Kelpsy Space Spelunker

Hey all!

I felt the need to stick my head in here and flail an arm about in greetings, as I'm pretty new to the forums. I'm actually pretty new to Starbound itself!~ While I'm basically a newb, I have a feeling I'll be sticking around for awhile; Starbound is a super fun game :)

S'pose I should start off with an introduction-- m'name's Kelsey, but I also go by Kelpsy, Eliza, or a handful of assorted OC's that I roleplay as throughout the interwebs. I'm 25, female, and an amateur artist that occasionally takes commissions when not too overwhelmed with real life. I work at a German pub as a waitress and live in Ohio, which really isn't all that fabulous; however, I feel I lead a happy existence. I snowboard in the winter, I write in my free time, and I'm a bit of a celebrity at the karaoke bar just down the street from my apartment. 80's hair metal is literally the best thing in the world-- well, just behind Pokemon.

I play Minecraft [focusing mostly on just roleplay], Skyrim, all gens of Pokemon, and I pop around GaiaOnline occasionally. I've recently picked up Starbound at the request of both @Luthien and @Blue-E, so I'm hoping to learn the ropes as quickly as possible. Can't have my nerdo Benji dying at every turn of a tunnel. Awesome to be here, folks! See ya around!~

Alkanthe likes this.
  2. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Welcome to the livelier side of the multiverse! Hope you enjoy your stay with us! :hylotl:

Kelpsy likes this.
  3. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Hey, welcome! Even if you aren't a crazy skilled artist like Luth and Blue, I'm sure it'll be good to have you around! Roleplay, you say? If you're also interested in strategy and intrigue, I can direct you over to a forum game based on Mafia, run by yours truly. If not, I'd still probably love to talk to ya!

Kelpsy likes this.
  4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Welcome! The majority of us are all friendly! Well...I might try and weigh your heart every now and again! :rofl:

Kelpsy and Alkanthe like this.
  5. Kelpsy

Kelpsy Space Spelunker

@Inf_Wolf14 I'm super stoked to be here! <: Such a friendly community! :')

@Miss Alkane ^^; I'm not super skilled at art, but I dabble. Me profile's a preview of a recent doodle of my Starbound character <: I might have to take a peek at this Mafia game, but again-- I can get a bit busy at timesX3 I usually try not to bite off more than I can chew aha~ But thanks, regardless!

@Arra Aaaaah! Me heart? Gasp!

6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

If that doodle was done by you, then I can safely say you're good. ;)

Here's the link to that Mafia game. (It comes with a complimentary profile picture if you join!)

Kelpsy likes this.
  7. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay >v<

~ Iris ~

Kelpsy likes this.
  8. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

Welcome to the forums! Hope you--
    ...I will fight you :viking:

Regardless, hope you enjoy your time here :D

9. Kelpsy

Kelpsy Space Spelunker

Lodish and Alkanthe like this.
  10. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

[​IMG] good lady!
    I'm glad luthien and blue-e introduced you to the game!

11. Kelpsy

Kelpsy Space Spelunker

@Crossfang ;u ; I'm glad, too! I'm basically obsessed. <:

Crossfang likes this.
  12. lllolller

lllolller Void-Bound Voyager

That's a really good introduction there !! One day i'm going to visit all the people i know from internet, so i might visit your pub if you're still there :rofl:
    one day. one day...

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!! :lickitung::lickitung::lolwut:

13. Kelpsy

Kelpsy Space Spelunker

@lllolller Hi! Eep, I'll probably be stuck in this job for all eternity. <: Thanks for the welcome, bud!~

14. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG] kelpsy, im a 19 yr old perverted male, nah jk but for some reason whenever i hear a girl pokes out her face on the net, and when its not about radical feminism, then i just gotta support the steryotype of the creepy halo 4 player that drinks five monsters an hour and probobly murdered his mom for some reason, and hears that a known female player is logged on than hes all creepy about it, serously kill me right fucking now my humors gonna get me killed might aswell do it now, nah but this forums not like that, probobly because the moderators WILL FUCKING CRUSIFY YOU IF YOU ACT LIKE SO, but nah i hope you enjoy yourself here, eh and if you like roleplaying, join the fuck in right here: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/a-cozy-little-chat-by-the-fire.116622/

15. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

also, if you can sing your gonna go far kid, mr brownstone, sweet child o mine, welcome to the jungle, i love rock n roll, wayward son, blackhole son, ect. (or atleast know em for all i care) than i think i migh've found a serious candidate for a close friend.

16. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni

2nd Lieutenant Raoni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

welcome to the forums :rofl:

Kelpsy likes this.
  17. Kelpsy

Kelpsy Space Spelunker

2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  18. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Apparently he's been banned permanently.

19. Kelpsy

Kelpsy Space Spelunker

Ooof. That's a bummer.