1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Creeperciaran

Creeperciaran Orbital Explorer

Question, Is there any possibility of this mod being updated/somebody fixing it? or is waiting all we can do?

turdz likes this.
  2. EPICNINJA2

EPICNINJA2 Void-Bound Voyager

I cant find first crew member or any other crew memeber.
    PLease help!

3. Damiano de' Caretti

Damiano de' Caretti Cosmic Narwhal

If you're using the latest starbound version I'm actually even surprised your game starts...
    This modification sadly is outdated and works only with upbeat giraffe...

4. Voidnaut

Voidnaut Big Damn Hero

I've developed a morbid fascination with checking this thread for new "help what do" posts.

Arti78 likes this.
  5. dracolich_zero

dracolich_zero Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, thanks for the mod, i used it when i was playing in cheerful, now in glad i can't access the first teammate because S.A.I.L. won't show me the coordinates, i'm using Frackin Universe and i was thinking this might have to do with it, anyway can i uninstall this mod and the quest will go away? thanks....

6. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Might have to start over, not sure if this got updated to the newest version or not.

7. pakobm

pakobm Intergalactic Tourist

I got the quest 'Human distress' but i don't know where to find the first crew member, where should i go?

8. Voidnaut

Voidnaut Big Damn Hero

I should turn this into a drinking game...

9. Coffee Dragon 16

Coffee Dragon 16 Aquatic Astronaut

Stupid question: How do I start the actual first mission? I've gotten the quest, even tried giving the USCM guy cake and coffee, no luck with getting the coordinates. Help?

10. Tim the Slipperman

Tim the Slipperman Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Any chance we'll see the release of this or Side Stories updated for Starbound 1.x soon?

turdz likes this.
  11. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

I know you probably get this a lot and I'm most likely missing something but any chance you'll update this? If you won't I could do that for you if I can.

turdz likes this.
  12. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

I don't think it's going to be updated, or it would have been worked on or updated by now.

I think this should be locked, to set the issue in stone.

13. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

Luminaesthesia, the author, hasn't been on since January 1st. I have tried to contact him using any possible means, including Steam. I have sent him messages, but I have yet to get a reply. The only thing we can do, at this point, is be patient.

Sure, if you don't want this mod to be updated - ever. (Merely a bit of sarcasm. I just strongly disagree. I don't think any mod discussion area should be locked due to a long hiatus. That is, unless someone breaks the rules or the author requests that it be locked.)

14. enderlordalatreon

I see, thanks for trying and hopefully they will reply. Tell you what, if he doesn't update it I will see if I can. Hopefully I can get the mod author's consent eh?

Voidnaut likes this.
  15. ImNotLuckie

ImNotLuckie Big Damn Hero

Yes Please do. At worst he comes back and tells you to take it down. This was for sure my favorite mod, it's a shame the vanilla crew system is so lacking in content.

16. enderlordalatreon

Yeah, I would respect that...if he decided to update the mod, if he says he doesn't want anyone to else to work on it AND he doesn't want to update it...for whatever reason, that would be odd...to say the least.

17. Voidnaut

Voidnaut Big Damn Hero

Just a note to say I'd be delighted if someone picked this up. It was a fantastic mod, and I'm very sad that lumin might have decided SB isn't for him. Hopefully if it's picked up he'll drop by to give his blessing.

18. enderlordalatreon

Yeah, I've still gotta msg him about that. If his reply is to "go for it" or something, I can truly start...Even though I've already started...

19. iiZen

iiZen Space Hobo

Installed it, opened game, crashed while loading.
    tried re-installing, re-viewed versions/gameversions, nothing worked.

20. Voidnaut

Voidnaut Big Damn Hero

*takes a shot* Thish ish shome good shhit you guysh.