RELEASED Zen Garden Obelisks Water and Earth 2016-12-30

obelisk buildings reskin

1. monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

In my ever quest to remake all that Concered Ape has brought us, I have set my eyes on the two obelisks that can to us in 1.1. I have gotten rid of those two shabby looking "things" and replace them with something more appeasing and appropriate for their elements then two painted cylinders.

I separated the two into two different files, download what you want.

WARNING: DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD ANY OTHER PLACE THAN NEXUSMODS. WWW. STARDEWVALLEYMODS .NET STEALS MY AND OTHER PEOPLE'S MODS AND UPLOADS THEM ON THEIR WEBSITE WITHOUT PERMISSION. DON'T DOWNLOAD OUR MODS THERE

Untitled.png

Install
    copy and place into your Content/Buildings folder

Download here http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/742/?

Read more about this mod...

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    • Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

wow cool verry nice

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

These are so nice. I'd give the inside of the stump a bit more texture maybe

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Worried someone would say that. There's texture there, its just subtle. Any thing more than that, just came out looking strange.

• eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

It looks cool nonetheless :)

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

Inside face of bark in a rotting tree is hard.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Aww these are really cute! Between your and Eemie's designs I may actually try and go get these, if I ever save up enough gold. lol

• SBurrito

SBurrito Aquatic Astronaut

Is anyone else having trouble with downloading this file? It looks much nicer than the original Obelisk, but when I tried to download it from the link provided, it gave me a ".7z" file. I don't honestly even know what that is. :cry:

• Ibara

Ibara Aquatic Astronaut

That's a 7-zip file, a compressed file like .rar or .zip. You have to extract the files from it with 7-zip or Winrar or something.

• SBurrito

SBurrito Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you so much! I am definitely going to use these :DD

• GameProduction

GameProduction Big Damn Hero

i have a... weird... problem.
                        when i go to the wizard and build the earth/water obelisk, i get the zen-version on the display, but the penis-tower gets built.
                        help... please?

• monteso

monteso Big Damn Hero

That is a weird problem. You are the first to ever have this problem to my knowledge. Can you recreate this bug, restore to a earlier savefile, I hope you didn't save after this occurred. On my second file I cheated in the funds and built the two obelisk's just fine. I trust you installed it correctly, both xnb's into the buildings folder and tried re-installing.

I honestly don't know what could possibly cause this, as this is only a retexture. The game uses the same building xnb's png file for the ingame structure and the icons.