ZincoDrone is it Zinc or is it a Drone no one will ever know...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ZincoDrone, Apr 9, 2018.

1. ZincoDrone

ZincoDrone Space Hobo

Hello, I am ZincoDrone comes from my favorite element Zinc and Drone because when I first made the name (when I was 9) I was watching the news about drones. The "o" is just so it sounds better ZincDrone didn't really make any sense so I put an "o" and it made it a lot better. I am 13 I live in Kansas, USA and I have a really cute dog named Smokey.

I currently play Stardew Valley on the Nintendo Switch and I am really addicted haven't been this addicted since I got Minecraft back when I was 9. I started playing video games on this very laptop I am talking to you now. It just used now as communication to the outside world.

BUTTT my first game wasn't Minecraft it was actually Brain Games for the DS because my mom wanted me to stay smart but now I don't have it anymore cause it broke. (R.I.P. DS Lite) I got Mario Kart DS, later on, didn't really play it much though.

Then I got a 3DS my first game being Mario Kart 7 then I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf which I put 10K Hours in and only 1k Hours in for MK7.

Then I got into Minecraft I put so many hours into servers single player worlds and all about non-sense and a community's that I got mod and even admin on some servers at a very young age. I later quit Minecraft because it's now in a Downward-Spiral with cheaters, drama, and nonsense. THEY EVEN MADE MINECON TO A 90 MIN YOUTUBE STREAM.

I went and got a Nintendo Switch and I found some communities I love. I love the Stardew Valley community the game is a really addicting same amount of addicting as Minecraft when I first got it. (I actually put 60k hours into Minecraft I even had a YouTube channel before) I now love this community and I hope it becomes a HUUUUUUUUUGE ONE bigger than it is now at least and keep growing from that.

2. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

hello, welcome to the forums, ZincoDrone! ^u^

3. Lavranzo

Lavranzo Pangalactic Porcupine

Hiyah! Welcome to the forums, Zinco!

4. ZincoDrone

ZincoDrone Space Hobo

Thanks for the warm welcoming!

Lavranzo likes this.
  5. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Hello, Zincodrone. Welcome to the forums!

6. Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

Welcome aboard. I hope you stick around to see even more of Chucklefish's amazing games.

7. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Welcome to the community ZincoDrone!

8. SlipyB

SlipyB Void-Bound Voyager

Welcome ZincoDrone :D

9. ZincoDrone

ZincoDrone Space Hobo

Hello all! ^w^

10. TheBigBlueSerpent

TheBigBlueSerpent Existential Complex

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. ^.^