ZOMBIES!

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Lord Incaros, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Lord Incaros

Lord Incaros Master Chief

Namely, maybe a zombie plague on a planet, and you can choose how to deal with it. Ignore it and move on...study how they infest the planet..."domesticate" them and/or make them into cyborg minions...find a way to cure and make them normal again, or at least self aware again....that sorta stuff. ._.

2. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

By day, space hobos, by night, ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

vitorsly likes this.
  3. Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Dr. Ivo Robotnik Contact!

Space zombies, hmm? Count me in!

4. MXU

MXU Space Spelunker

Zombie robots o_O, reminds me of WH40k.

5. Doctor Whooves

Doctor Whooves Starship Captain

I'll agree to it as long as the zombies are all like ''SPAAAAAACE'' instead of the conventional ''BRAAAAAAINS''.

6. Lord Incaros

Mm. The way I see it, maybe if you cyborg and or domesticate them, you can choose what they say. As long as it isn't lewd. X3 Like no saying...certain things, but you can make them say stuff like "I like puppies...puuuuuupppppies!" and maybe launch them down on planets as a way of eliminating hostile life forms before exploration.

7. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

"Flufffy.....FLUFFFY!!!!! GRAAAAGH!!" I will choose this.

8. Madmarlon

Madmarlon Pangalactic Porcupine

Without zombies, without me! :cool:

9. shadow1928

shadow1928 Void-Bound Voyager

i think a zombie infested planet would be a good addition. i would most likely study them and try to find a cure. besides, you can't domesticate zombies, they will only kill you and make you into one of them....

10. Madmarlon

Who said that? zombies are nice and friendly creatures!
    Just feed the zombie some fresh meat, see? Nice Mister Zombie, good Mister Zombie!
    wait, what are you doing to my hand, let it go!!! AHHHHHHHHHH OHMYGAWD!!! HELP M.....

shadow1928 likes this.
  11. shadow1928

WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!! *blows off madmarlon's head off with a shotgun* NO MORE FEEDING THE ZOMBIES!!!

Madmarlon likes this.
  12. Madmarlon

Ok, i get it, but still. I want to play around with them, and try to understand what they feel :(

13. SweenMachine

SweenMachine Big Damn Hero

Perhaps a zombie-planet or two in single-player, but in addition have an extra game mode where the zombies behave like they do in SPAZ: start on a random planet in the galaxy and spread like a plague! The only way to stop them could be to wipe out some sort of overlord on the zombie home planet, the location of which could be ascertained through a side-quest or just random discovery. The closer you get to the home planet, the less wimpy the zombies. There could also perhaps be zombified spaceships/mechs, etc. to tangle with!

14. shadow1928

i didn't think of SPAZ (never really understood the story of the game, but still fun), if they implemented something like that, i think that would be really fun. :)

15. NamAdNats

NamAdNats Master Chief

I love the idea of zombies, perhaps they could become part of some side quests leading to some Saints Row 3-like "keep the zombies or not" missions; could become part of a whole story arc!

16. Xploding_Cherry

Xploding_Cherry Subatomic Cosmonaut

The devs would be crazy if they wouldn't add at least one type of zombie into the game.

Maybe they can be "controlled" by another creature or something... ;)

17. BluesClues

BluesClues Scruffy Nerf-Herder

While i would Love zombies added to the game, at the same time i would hate to see the developers get too carried away with the idea. Maybe zombies could just be a nightime mob similar to terraria, instead of having a planets entire surface crawling with them. Idunno maybe itd be fun this is just my opinion.

18. LazerEagle1

LazerEagle1 Master Astronaut

As M. Bison would say: YES!, YES!

19. Lord Incaros

You've never played Lab of the dead, have you? I have yet to complete it...but in it you can train a zombie and teach it things....even have it play nice and pet live animals.

20. LazerEagle1

LazerEagle1 Master Astronaut

The zombies should have to be forcefully captured. After you have them, you can keep them or extract the virus and grow it in a lab. You can infect any animal/creature/npc with it. You find the zombies on planets that have a zombie outbreak. The things you infect can be sent down onto a planet to put it in despair. Let's say I found a civilization that i want to destroy. Instead of charging headfirst with guns blazing, I put a few zombies on the planet to start a planetwide infestation. It weakens the forces on the ground. If you wait long enough, there will only be a few survivng groups together holed up in buildings, but if you dont wait very long, you catch them in the act of trying to eradicate the zombies.