zoom mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by rockinrolla, May 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. rockinrolla

rockinrolla Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    barfyscorpion, Dozy, Minakie and 3 others like this.
  2. foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Works fine. Goes bonkers once past the 35% mark, as noted. I mapped the controls to the right & left bumpers on my 360 controller, since they aren't used in-game.

[​IMG]

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
    • kamisamu

kamisamu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

tfw no numpad :'( any way to alter the binding?

eemie likes this.
      • kamisamu

kamisamu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

tried to fix the bindings for the toolbar that were set to standard + and -, still not working.

• foghorn

foghorn Pangalactic Porcupine

Can't change SDV keybinds right now (CA says he is addressing this). Until someone either changes the keys or adds a key config, here's a quick workaround:

1. Put SDV in windowed mode
          2. Start up the OSK (On-Screen Keyboard)
          3. zoom zoom zoom
          Image 001 2016 07 05.png

• barfyscorpion

barfyscorpion Pangalactic Porcupine

You could also set up an AutoHotkey script, or assign the numpad numbers to your registry with a tool such as SmartKeys.

foghorn likes this.
            • steelplasma256

steelplasma256 Aquatic Astronaut

I've became dependent on this mod. The 1.2 beta and latest smapi broke compatibility with this mod. So I downloaded visual studio and recompiled this mod. 1 hour later and now it works with the latest version :)

Attached Files:

Acerbicon, Oooooo661 and HopeWasHere like this.
              • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This mod isn't compatible with SMAPI 1.9:
                • Players using @rockinrolla's original version see this error:
                  Code:
                  Skipped Zoom Out Extreme because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game (detected StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame type). Please check for a newer version of the mod (you have v0.1).

• Players using @steelplasma256's update see this error:
                  Code:
                  A mod failed handling the ControlEvents.KeyPressed event:
                  System.FieldAccessException: Attempt by method 'ZoomMod.ZoomMod.ControlEvents_KeyPressed(System.Object, StardewModdingAPI.Events.EventArgsKeyPressed)' to access field 'StardewValley.Program.gamePtr' failed.
                     at ZoomMod.ZoomMod.ControlEvents_KeyPressed(Object sender, EventArgsKeyPressed e)
                     at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaiseGenericEvent[TEventArgs](IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, TEventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 71

Unfortunately the mod doesn't seem to be open-source, so I can't submit a pull request. @rockinrolla: see this thread if you'd like me to update the code for you. :)

• SpaceJunky

SpaceJunky Space Hobo

Hell I just want it to work with 1.1 But smapi says its the wrong version.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@SpaceJunky You should use SMAPI 1.8 if you don't want to update to the latest version of the game. You may need to use older versions of some mods.

• kathness

kathness Void-Bound Voyager

after installing this mod, how do you set the zoom out in game? what hotkey is it?. I dont have a numpad as i am using a laptop. Thank you

Last edited: May 22, 2017