Pets! WE NEED THEM!

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by KKslida, Feb 23, 2012.

1. KKslida

KKslida Big Damn Hero

Hey all,
    Even though I started a thread here on the suggestions page on races, I think this deserves to be mentioned on its own. EVERYONE in any game community loves to have there own personal animal companion or servant, and this game is no exception.

Feel free to let me know what pets you would LOVE to have and I will add them to the MEGALIST of pets to have. Do note, that the pet doesn't NECESSARILY have to be an animal, for all possibilites, it could even be a small floating eyeball, a gust of wind that follows you, or better yet, a trash can robot :p

ANYTHING!!!
    So hope you guys spiral this thread of to the reaches of the unknown, and enjoy!

GlobularDuke likes this.
  2. Vivid

Vivid Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you can catch almost any creature and have it fight for you

EGadd likes this.
  3. BLEITCH

BLEITCH Master Chief

I need a wolf, a wheatly(Portal 2), a dragon or hummingbird, or a a sammich(sandwich).

4. KKslida

KKslida Big Damn Hero

I agree with all....eeeexcept the sandwich <.< but who knows...maybe one day :p

5. Sarzael

Sarzael Oxygen Tank

Next time... READ THE FAQ!
    They said you would be able to catch a lot of creatures for them to help you.

6. KKslida

KKslida Big Damn Hero

Snapping turtles? :p
    But great idea...oooo...maybe crocodiles o_O

7. Dizzard

Dizzard Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can catch enemies, so won't they double as pets probably?

I hope we will see really alien creatures and I hope the devs will come up with aliens nobody would even thought of.

8. KKslida

KKslida Big Damn Hero

that is what I am hoping...even better was the idea of creationg you OWN alien!
    For right now, yes...we can probably capture enemies. But having them follow you everywhere brings a little more satisfaction than keeping them in a test tube or something ;)

9. Gusty

Gusty Pangalactic Porcupine

To avoid creating a new page... What about companions? Fallout like, maybe a flying/walking/hovering little robot, with different functions?

10. KKslida

KKslida Big Damn Hero

THat was my idea overall! And robots companions, hells yeah!

11. Red Space Monkey

Red Space Monkey Phantasmal Quasar

They could perform different tasks like surgery to heal your wounds or create a small shield around themselves to protect you against projectiles or gather samples and information of plants, animals and items. When they're destroyed you get a small amount of the initially used components back so you can use them to rebuild the drone.

KKslida likes this.
  12. Remnant Drive

Remnant Drive Pangalactic Porcupine

Since you can go ahead and catch enemies/entities in the game, I do believe most of what you want is going to be there. However, there could be a pet store vendor that sells the universes' selection...

13. Cobalt16

Cobalt16 Pangalactic Porcupine

Snorlax. WE MUST HAVE SNORLAX!

Ferroseed likes this.
  14. Ryss

Ryss Void-Bound Voyager

Lawsuits. WE MUST HAVE LAWSUITS!

Actual suggestion: Raptors. HECK. YES.

Brain Maniac likes this.
  15. Brain Maniac

Brain Maniac Industrial Terraformer

Horses - i'd name mine sarah jessica parker

Bloodstarz likes this.
  16. Brain Maniac

Brain Maniac Industrial Terraformer

raptors! why didn't i think about them before? yes!

17. R00K

R00K Space Spelunker

Raccoons for me.
    And armadillos.

18. Space Sphere

Space Sphere Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wheatley...A pet...
    No...
    I shall kill you, to avenge my domesticated fellow machine!
    You shall die from the Lemons burning at thy heart.

Ferroseed likes this.
  19. SierraKhaar

SierraKhaar Orbital Explorer

You can make a pet of every enemy you encounter (almost) slida, why not make suggestion on how the pets should look like?
    take what you like from a cat and make it look more alien, more cool, more cute, more vicious etc.

KKslida likes this.
  20. KKslida

KKslida Big Damn Hero

Well, then we go into more into a genetic manipulation idea. I thought about that in my race thread and it is a really nice idea. ALIEN FROGS or bio-organic tin robots can always be possibilites!