Dev Blog 14th March - A Star War

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by mollygos, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

It's safe to say that London Bridge...

*sunglasses*

...has fallen down.

2. DragonsForce

DragonsForce Weight of the Sky

No, no. You see, that is NOT the Tower Bridge, it's not even actually earth. The similaritys are purely coincidental :p

3. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm sure even the planet names are purely just a coincidence....

DragonsForce likes this.
  4. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

So, am I the only one who thinks that we might get Novakid dungeons in asteroid fields, in the form of outlaw hideouts (possibly with moonshine distilleries; I seem to remember something like that being mentioned in the original proposal for novakids)?

5. nefrem

nefrem Phantasmal Quasar

CF... need f****ing news, please :avalicry:

6. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

It's been almost a month since the last update, so I damn well hope so.

Apocoli likes this.
  7. Apocoli

Apocoli Void-Bound Voyager

I have a medical need for this update. You are slowly killing me CF.

8. Briarsoul

Briarsoul Space Hobo

Can't wait for this update to come out, I bought the game for several of my friends in anticipation! Love the content being added to this game.

9. BlackGryphon

BlackGryphon Void-Bound Voyager

Any idea when this is coming out?

10. Monario

Monario Subatomic Cosmonaut

Throw in a smiley face at the end to really rub it in the kind of power game devs can have over people hooked onto their games.

11. BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747

BatPetersAKAEnderzilla747 Pangalactic Porcupine

Having a blog post every couple of days is nice, and having a blog post every so and so weeks is not as good, but when it DOES come out, it's just so much better.

Silence either means

A) Super secret stuffs, if you see it we slit thy in-game throat. (Most likely)
    :cool: Not much of interest added yet (I doubt it considering the update size)
    C) Still working on it. (Possibly)
    D) Molly has been kidnapped?! (No just kidding)

Pohany likes this.
  12. Monario

Monario Subatomic Cosmonaut

If there's only a few things left that are secret about the new update they don't want us to see, they should've split the previous blog post, keep consistency... consistent. It's not cute to keep news from fans when there's no good reason to >_< specially if it's just going to break the routine.
    I've been checking the blog every single day since the last blog post (as it only takes a second to check), that's how much I love the game and how much I love what they are promising it's coming, and when devs go dark like this it just feels like a kick to the face D:

Axl4325 likes this.
  13. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Cosmic Narwhal

can you add pirate ships too? and maybe a cultist ship

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  14. Yavor

Yavor Big Damn Hero

I'm sure some NPC will soon give us a quest to go and kill off the floran cannibals who have kidnapped Molly.

15. Elzebub

Elzebub Void-Bound Voyager

i would love to see updates of the new patch...like, at least some information about the dev. i mean, it's a dev blog after all :(

16. DinoExplorer2000

UPDATE NEWS! UPDATE NEWS!
    WHEN IS THE NEW UPDATE COMING??

17. Axl4325

Axl4325 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ive been checking the forums everyday since the last update and im slowly dying on the inside why did the news stop??? IT HAS BEEN A MONTH DUDE

18. DinoExplorer2000

maybe hes on vacation? or broke his computer...

another question, is the unstable version like a test site where the developers test new things, or what is the purpose of it?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  19. aviatorEngineer

aviatorEngineer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dang, it's been nearly a month since this post and still nothing. At this point I'd even be okay with hearing it would take another month, if only cause it's an update of some sort. Instead there's massive suspense cause we've got no idea when it's coming and, for all we know, could be any day now.

Heck, even on their twitter there's been absolutely no Starbound-related news. Please throw us a bone, guys?

20. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

Another month? Another chuckling fish... They are falling into their old habits again :/