1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinRaces 5.3

Enables racial abilities for all Vanilla races, and many modded ones too!

1. BiaWensly

BiaWensly Orbital Explorer

Ohhhh, I fixed the error, thank you so much!

2. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

3. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

5. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

6. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

7. Swiftpaw

Swiftpaw Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you for adding Callistans, one of my fav mod races!

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

9. A-Vladimir

A-Vladimir Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For some reason the Callistan race has too much speed in my game, they are so fast they almost fly.

10. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

Hey sayter. I recently made a race mod, called the humanoid dragon race, and I was wondering if you could include it into this mod. I really didn't expect my mod to do that well, for it is kind of unfinished and a bit buggy, but it did do pretty well and people seem to want this mod to be included. I already created a halfdragonrace.lua file for my mod, and included the raceAffects.lua, but I would much rather have it be included in your mod.

11. Chum42

Chum42 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having an odd bug. When I hold a wand in my right hand and hold a pistol in my left, my pistol become unusable, while the wand still works. Switching hands makes both work fine. I think it has something to do with how alt-fires work now.

I was playing as Novakid, if that makes a difference.

12. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I didnt include them because you are using the raceEffects. I wasn't giving a race x2 utility :)

13. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

i dont play with wands often, id never notice this. interesting. does it happen with other races? could be related to the novakid pistol abilities

14. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I've noticed a problem with the slime people traits: apparently they have reduced movement speed, which is not mentioned in their description. The reason why this is a problem is that this hinders the first two tech quests severely - passing the cryo blasters in the dash quest is exceedingly difficult since your timing will be off (though you can mess up their cycle by pressing the button repeatedly, which will buy you a little time), and one of the jumps in the doublejump quest is literally impossible as you'll fall just short every time - I had to cheat in a green stim just to be able to make it. It's really, really unpleasant and frustrating. Please fix.

15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

16. dogite

dogite Void-Bound Voyager

When I hit download button, I get version 3.10.382, not 3.10.39, even when I select the new version on version history. Is there a way you could fix this?

17. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ours in currently unable to display any of the racial abilities for any of the modded races we have that aren't the avali. The races we currently have installed are: elithian races, the ooze, and the nightare modded races. But it's not that they don't have them, that we don't know. It's that we can't see what they are in the character creator, the descriptions extend but as before only certain races are displaying their effects.

18. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

20. Wakaitsu

Wakaitsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just pop in to ask, if it possible that a Humanoid Dragons would be added in the near future? Or is it too much to be expected?