1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. Umbra420

Umbra420 Cosmic Narwhal

2. Sharpoint

Sharpoint Void-Bound Voyager

Space Pagodas for Hyotl then it seems
    I really wonder what was causing the ocean issues.
    Another note, are strange seas also being affected in the same manner?

3. Thom Blair III

Thom Blair III Void-Bound Voyager

@sayter I found an amazingly powerful thing that is not mentioned anywhere online, but I think people would LOVE to know about it. Do you want people to know about it or should I keep quiet? I'd just tell people or put it on the Wiki, but I couldn't figure out why you hadn't mentioned it before. I don't want to be the one to spoil secrets if they're yours.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  4. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

I don't care about Enhanced Storage. It isn't my mod. Why is this even being mentioned here? Talk to that mod author.

5. Reyghel

Reyghel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dear sayer, sorry for giving a bad review to your mod. I am new to the community and I have very basic English, I use a translator to understand. The way I do it to update the mods, download it, unzip it and then paste all the contents of the mod into the mod folder. If the error has been corrected, you will have 5 stars again. That in fact 5 seem to me insufficient and should have less 10 stars. I hope you understand me.

6. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does this mod edit the Codex UI? because the UI is seriously messed up for us, no clue where to put this.
    The Gyrusen tab is far off from the others, and the text is cut off at the edge of the UI.

Attached Files:

7. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

You have Extended UI, but do you have More Tabs also installed?

8. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

this is due to Elithian Races. A fix is available on steam...might be here as well. Unsure.

9. Shadow20218

may we ask what the fix is called specifically?

We do not have more tabs... should we? secondly is it available in the steam workshop?

10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

More Tabs is the mod compatibility that was in Extended UI but was moved to a new mod. And yes, it is on the workshop, but also here too.

12. Shadow20218

Thank you, when we were searching for it on the steam workshop it wasn't there, then we found a link to it hidden in another mod.

13. KILLERHUN12

KILLERHUN12 Void-Bound Voyager

How do i install this? it has no .pak file.

14. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

unzip the folder into starbound/mods/

so it should be

starbound/mods/FrackinUniverse

thats it :)

KILLERHUN12 and Reyghel like this.
  15. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

sayter updated FrackinUniverse with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. SivCorp

SivCorp Parsec Taste Tester

17. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Vanilla oceanic biome patches removed. they are stock vanilla, 100% of the time. FU oceans are not affected

SivCorp likes this.
  18. DarkKiaser

DarkKiaser Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ok I have a question according to Frackin Universe Wiki. Field Generator is unlocked by making Advanced Processor and is craftable at Matter Assembler. So I made Advanced Processor and Matter Assembler but Field Generator doesn't show up in Matter Assembler. Am I doing something wrong? Was it moved to another station and wiki isn't updated? If so what device makes it? Or was it removed from mod and wiki didn't get updated?

19. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

all backpacks appear in the vanilla anvil station, where backpacks are located

20. DarkKiaser

DarkKiaser Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tyvm for your help.