1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Game crashes at around 9pm in-game time, can't proceed to the next day

Discussion in 'Support' started by BeDuck, Jun 13, 2017.

1. BeDuck

BeDuck Big Damn Hero

@Game build ID : 1809977

@OS : Windows 10 64bit (game is on borderless windowed mode)

@What is likely triggering the crash

Okay, so the game crashes at around 9 pm in-game, it crashed twice in dungeon and again in ocean.
    I'm not sure about the exact time, but it's around 9, and seems like the game crashes at least once on this day (its 21rd of Spring) so I can't proceed to the next day.

@How does it crash

The game screen freezes, and for about 5~10 sec later, Windows error(app stopped responding) pops up and game closes

@Error logs

There was no error log in StardewVally folder in AppData.

But, I found three event logs from the crash and here they are:https://puu.sh/wj3M5/c0185edb8d.zip
    (my OS language is not English so I don't know how the log will be shown on other pc)

I see XAudio2_6.dll in the log, might be relevant..

@@Just reinstalled after deleting startup preference, crashed again at 7:20pm while walking

-------------------

Okay, I just made a new character for testing and it didn't crash on the first day.

However, while I was writing this, the game crashed on its main menu (.....)

I check out event viewer and it looks the same (XAudio2_6.dll thing)

So this is not really save-related? Hope I get to continue on my farm soon :(

Okay, I removed Korean IME and apparently it's not crashing anymore.

Looks like this problem is an old one...
    Will the game ever fixed so it's playable with non-English IME?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2017