Maplestrip's Starboundsprites

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Maplestrip, Feb 27, 2012.

?

You like 'em?

1. Yes :)

37 vote(s)
    88.1%
  2. No :(

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  1. Maplestrip

Maplestrip Existential Complex

At my school, they have different versikn that looks a bit blue-ish, is far too shiny and I have no ideas where all my tools are. When I get myself a laptop, I'm definetaly downloading old paint. I think the newer versions even lost some tools :/
    Anyway, I hope it helped :)

2. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Yeah, new paint is weird... Even though it has some new stuff, it's so complicated... I think xD

3. Rai-bot and zebri could be done a bit better. All the other ones look really good though.

4. Maplestrip

I screwed up with Zebri, yeah, though the Rai bot is my best work yet. It's the biggest ond, that I know for sure. Maybe I left a bit to much "empty" metal and I should have added some more imperfections?
    Thanks for the post :)

5. ThePhail

ThePhail Subatomic Cosmonaut

I like them. but the lighting of the rai bot is screwed. So I fixed it for you :3
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. A herpy derpy spiderp

A herpy derpy spiderp Big Damn Hero

Hmmmmm I remember seeing this art on a certain "Unofficial" forum.
    Its still awesome none the less. :)

7. Maplestrip

You're kidding, right?
    [​IMG]
    The yellow "sun" is on the right. I used it while making the sprite and I completely forgot to remove it when I removed the background.
    You're just saying this because I didn't remove it, right? Nevermind if so :S
    Cool to see you here, though :)
    Yes, Welch, it became 3rd in the contest :D

8. ThePhail

ThePhail Subatomic Cosmonaut

9. Jackination

Jackination Void-Bound Voyager

Oh!Maplestrip!Never though I'd find you here xD,The sprites are really cool..Good job.

10. Maplestrip

Here as in this forum or here as in this section?
    This isn't my main forum (since I'm way more active at Starbound Forums) and though I haven't been spriting in a while. I guess I can sprite a bit :)
    Thanks!

11. Jackination

Jackination Void-Bound Voyager

Of course,on the forum.I didn't really use the Starbound forum to often :)..

12. Maplestrip

Too bad, but it's your choice. SBF has become my main forum so I'm there all the time.

Anyway, let's get back on topic: sprites!