1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Phat stacks (how you bring yo booty)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Rocket6488, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Rocket6488

Rocket6488 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahoy!

Out of curiosity, what's y'all's current phat stack size (I'm banking 3.04 mil, not including everything of value on my ship and on me) and how do you obtain such phat stacks? (Circumnavigate a new planet, and sell all loots from surface dungeons)

2. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Whaddya mean, phat stack?

3. Rocket6488

Ya dough, ya purchasin powah, yar pixel haul

4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Dude.

Like, seriously. I like slang, I'm the first to use it and I think that's a gigantic advantage english language possesses over others.

But recall this: too much slang kill the slang.

Got it?
    And also, putting too much will not encourage people to take a look at your thread.

Anyway, for da cash, I blackmarket diamonds

5. Rocket6488

Gotcha.

And black market? What's your secret?

6. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

A whale keeps their secretsX3

7. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

I earn 40k an hour off of a poptop farm, and a variable amount extra off a Terramart Shipments container and my massive 44-moth trap silk farm. If I need more than that I go turn on my lag-inducing farm for a couple minutes, collect all of the products, make some expensive foods, and ship those off too. Plus, I can get free diamonds from the Grand Pagoda Library (all the way off to the right, in the water beyond the island, there's some diamond rocks, along with a building with a 2.5k value snorkel).

8. Rocket6488

Yeppers, then diamonds be expensive (sold a 99 stack at one point for like, 20k) yea, terramart shippers is great too. Neonmelon and sugar give the biggest hit right now. Chilis too.