1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Pixels into Rupees 1.0

This simple mod changes pixels into rupees.

1. Darkspinesupersonic8

Darkspinesupersonic8 Pangalactic Porcupine

Darkspinesupersonic8 submitted a new mod:

Pixels into Rupees - This simple mod changes pixels into rupees.

Read more about this mod...

2. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Hello~ :heylisten:

This mod has an interesting concept, but it could be better if you made it so the Green Rupees can be condensed into Red Rupees. Purple Rupees, etc. using the pixel compressor. Is alright if I include this mod in my Zelda one? And I will post your name in my credits section and a link to your mod (if you want) as well.

3. Darkspinesupersonic8

That is a very interesting idea that I didn't think of.. I wanted to do something like that, but it never occured to me how. Thank you!

And.. sadly not, I would prefer the mod stay independent and on it's own, but I will definitely credit you for the voxel idea! (if you would be fine with me using it, that is.)
    EDIT:

If you're curious, I did infact go ahead with the idea you gave me. I have given you credit, but thank you again!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  4. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Oh... I was only suggesting it because I wanted to help other Zelda modders out since I am like one of the only major Zelda modders on here and Steam workshop, but I understand. I guess I need to come up with a different Rupee system now... :/ Hmm can I at least use the idea I gave you in my own mod? Now that you added it I won't be able to add it to my own mod without permission even if it was my idea. Which is why I asked if was ok to include it in my mod in the first place.

5. Darkspinesupersonic8

Oh.. I see. I'm sorry, I did credit it to you, as it isn't my idea. If you would like, I could take down the Voxel Rupees mods and allow you to do it on your own/let you incorporate what I did into your own mod/mods? I didn't mean to overstep there <:S

After all it is YOUR idea and I thought you were suggesting it to actually add it in. The permissions to it, therefore, belong to you. So.. of course you can use it in your own mod! ^.^

6. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Well as long as I can use the idea, then I don't mind you using it in your mod either. I am going to make my own rupees as well, but don't worry I won't make them look like yours. I will try and make them look unique.

7. Zauber Paracelsus

Zauber Paracelsus Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't suppose you could tweak the pickup sound to be quieter? It's outrageously loud, and I had to turn starbound's SFX volume all the way down to 10% in order to get it down to a reasonable volume.

8. Darkspinesupersonic8

I actually didn't realize the pick up sound was too loud, it's perfectly fine for me on my system, isn't intrusive nor does it just surprise me and hurt my ears whenever I collect a rupee. Buut, I can see what I can do about getting a quieter optional file added to the package for those who want the sound to be a bit quieter.

9. Kylibri

Kylibri Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, this is a great mod, but I have a question: are the pixels themselves as items dropped by enemies supposed to look like rupees? Because pixels dropped by enemies and found in crates still look like normal pixels to me when I have the mod installed.

Zsashas likes this.
  10. phoenixoke

phoenixoke Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Doesn't work anymore. please update.

The Sound works however