1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Umbreon Race v3.15b

Adds umbreon race to starbound

1. Jokerswildnight

Jokerswildnight Phantasmal Quasar

2. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

@Jokerswildnight So... I'm going to be honest and admit that I've done a little customization on my copy of the mod. Sorry, but I just couldn't help myself.
    So this is what I've done with it;
    -I changed the ship back to the Human design; I didn't really like the Soma one...
    -I also completely removed all of the Lopunny items except for the gear hiding vanity items.
    -I messed with the .species file to allow the use of most of the starting races' clothing. I could probably mess with it a little more and get every option available (including Novakid).
    -On a similar note, I added a female hairstyle from the Ningen race (borrowed the file itself from Felins) and tweaked it to accommodate the head shape. I could probably do a few more hairstyles, but... Eh.
    -Finally, I changed the head and emote sprites to make the eyes colorable the same way as the rings (since the Umbreon character I have has eyes and rings of the same color).
    If you want a copy of what I've done (or just the things I've done that were actually on your development list), just give me the word and I'll try and send a copy your way.

3. Mattomanx77

Mattomanx77 Void-Bound Voyager

I've had a small issue with the race not being properly selectable, I found it to be a bug with the charactercreation.config.patch

[{ "op":"add","path":"/speciesOrdering/-","value":"Umbreon" }]
    Should be
    [{ "op":"add","path":"/speciesOrdering/-","value":"umbreon" }]

The game seems to be upset with me if the value is uppercase.

EDIT: I think this is the "Fix race icon" issue you were having.

4. Jokerswildnight

I would love to take a look at your edits, if you can get them to me. Every little contribution helps bring the mod closer to being 'complete'. I completely encourage people to take and edit these files, so long as credit is placed where it's due, and am more than happy to potentially add these edits officially.
    --- Post updated ---
    I'll look into that, thanks.

5. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

All right, I'll see if I can manage anything... I just implemented the fix Matto found, too. Turns out it works.

6. Jokerswildnight

The easiest for me is Google drive, but it'snot that big a deal.

7. Jokerswildnight

8. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Yay update! and its premier balls oooooh

9. Jokerswildnight

So, I was looking in to maybe trying to set this up to work on the nightly but, well, I can't seem to figure it out. There's no other 'Cheerful' compatible race, other than the fenerox, for me to compare the set up to... so unless someone knows what they're doing, I can't pull this off.

10. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Umbreon does not currently work on 1.0 :c and the bloody launcher wont deign itself to tell me whats wrong, it ll just plain stop working. my experience is very limited so I cant offer any assistance, sorry.

11. Noxiachan

Noxiachan Void-Bound Voyager

Yes an update is needed! Will be waiting for it.

12. DarktheShinyUmbreon

DarktheShinyUmbreon Yeah, You!

Will you upload this to the Starbound Workshop?

13. Jokerswildnight

There is a functional version on the Steam Workshop that was updated by a fan.

Corraidhín likes this.
  14. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Oooh right, I forget we have a workshop now. Thank you c:

15. Jokerswildnight

Yeah. It isn't a big update, but the game breaking incompatibilities were resolved. Like I said, i'll get an official update here when I can.

Corraidhín likes this.
  16. Jokerswildnight

Jokerswildnight updated Umbreon Race with a new update entry:

V 2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

OMGpurple marks! you are the best ^w^

18. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Royalbre, it seems :p

Jokerswildnight likes this.
  19. Azure Obscurity

Azure Obscurity Void-Bound Voyager

Cannot wait for the Umbreon race to have tennants/villagers.. I already made a whole crew out of Umbreon to bring the race to the rest of the universe. Waiting now to start up a colony for an umbrian [making some sort of race/name pun] planet.

20. KTrinsic

KTrinsic Big Damn Hero

I'm getting an exception loading the mod, looks like a comma is missing in /recipes/weapons/gun/pokepotion.recipe on line 3 between "corefragmentore" and "count".
    Also getting a duplicate asset message on /projectiles/throwable/taclight/taclight.projectile which also exists in the Lopunny mod.