1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Apple's Roleplay Tech 1.3

Modifications made with roleplay in mind.

1. Apple Juice
    NOTE: THIS MOD IS INTENDED FOR ROLEPLAY, NOT DEFAULT GAMEPLAY. DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING IN THE FORM OF BALANCE.
    MAIN FEATURES
    -Invulnerability to all damage.
    -Sitting.
    -Noclip.
    -Size modification.
    -Player rotation.
    -No player glow.
    -Non-alphanumeric character names.
    -Server friendly.

MISCELLANEOUS FEATURES
    Note: Only available in the extended version.
    -Hue-shifting/Rainbow mode.
    -Hologram mode, static and flickering.
    -Morphing (Only compatible with vanilla races).

FEATURE BREAKDOWN
    Note: Some features require key bindings that are not enabled by default; restarting Starbound with the tech equipped will enable them if they are not already.

Miscellaneous #1 (F)
    First Press: Enables morphing mode. Running into other players will cause you to take on their colour palette.
    Second Press: Pauses morphing mode. Running into other players will no longer cause you to take their colour palette, while retaining the current one.
    Third Press: Enables hologram mode (static). Example
    Fourth Press: Reset back to default.

Miscellaneous #2 (W + F)

First Press: Enables hueshift mode. Example
    Second Press: Pauses hueshift mode, while retaining the current state. Example
    Third Press: Enables hologram mode (flickering), and removes current hueshift. Example
    Fourth Press: Enables hueshift mode whilst using hologram mode. Example

Sitting (G)
    Will toggle sit mode for the player. Movement keys can be used to slowly reposition.

Noclip (H)
    Will toggle noclip mode for the player. Movement keys can be used to quickly reposition.

Resize (W/S + G/H)
    Will modify the scale of the player.
    G: Pressing G while holding the W or S key will cause the player to slow scale up or down respectively. Example
    H: Pressing H while holding the W or S key will cause the player to instantly scale to max height, or reset their scale respectively. Example

Rotation (W + A/D)
    Holding W and pressing A or D will cause the player to rotate left or right respectively. Example

Double tapping either movement key will cause the player to do a full roll left or right respectively. Example

Reset (Shift + F)
    Will reset all options, aside from sitting and noclip. Example

INSTALLATION & DOWNLOADS

Extended Edition Download
    Contains the miscellaneous features.
    Basic Edition Download
    Excludes the miscellaneous features.

Installation is identical to other mods; simply drag and drop the mod file into your /starbound/mods/ directory.
    Ingame, the tech replaces the distortion sphere; if not unlocked already, run these three commands and equip it at the tech station afterward.

/admin
    /maketechavailable distortionsphere
    /enabletech distortionsphere

If the G and H keybinds are not working, set them via the controls menu; they are labelled Tech Action [1-3] and are disabled by default.

Tech Action 1 = F
    Tech Action 2 = G
    Tech Action 3 = H
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Fix for 1.4
  2. 1.3 Update
  3. More minor bug fixes.

Recent Reviews

1. Thatoneannoyingnpc
    Thatoneannoyingnpc
    3/5,
    Version: 1.3
    it seems like a good mod, I've seen people using it before, it would be great if it was on steam workshop so I could actually download it (I'm on Mac)
  2. MadamHeichou
    MadamHeichou
    4/5,
    How do I remove my other techs? I can't seem to be able to remove them in order to use the rp tech
  3. Circle Cell
    Circle Cell
    5/5,
    Would like size changing to be slower. But overall pretty good.
  4. michael_qc
    michael_qc
    5/5,
    heeeeey, that's pretty good
  5. FanatiG
    FanatiG
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    <3
  6. AArticuno3
    AArticuno3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Been waiting for something like this for a long time. Very grateful for finally getting this mod brought to the table.
  7. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Nice-mod-I-hope-to-see-it-on-the-steam-workshop-soon
  8. FanatiG
    FanatiG
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    for some reason does not work for me :c what i must do in game? do i need any techs or smth? or it does not work for 1.0(release) version?
    1. Apple Juice
      Author's Response
      Kind of forgot about the page! Everything should be working, now.
  9. xRMDxDIAZ
    xRMDxDIAZ
    5/5,
    10\10
  10. mattryan622
    mattryan622
    5/5,
    actually amazing