1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. Buncha fixes!

Fevix
    Holy Nexus! That's a lot of fixes!

Uh, right. Alabaster here, and, uh... Yeah. LOTS of fixes.
    Recipes have been moved around to better fit where they should be, such as a lot of Avali stuff being found on the Agricultural Table, as well as a few fixes to let you actually craft some things that for various reasons couldn't be crafted.

NPCs, hopefully, won'r explode when you get close to them with a weapon out anymore, thanks to this new 'anti-fear' upgrade sent out with all new chips. NEW chips. Meaning any colonies you've happened across before will likely still have exploding NPCs.

The fridge actually works as a fridge now, and the beds will work as beds! Not to mention, but all avali two-handed weapons now have their alternate abilities enabled.

There's probably some more I'm missing, but the list is very long and I've tried to condense it as much as possible. I don't have that long to record these messa
Return to update list...