1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. Happy Holidays!

Fevix
    Alabaster, coming at you once more with yet another update from the wonderful folks here at the labs! Nothing much today, folks, just a handful of bugfixes and a spiffy new look for the hoverbike! I've also been told to credit one "Ancev Caine" for spotting the fact that a desk was mislabeled as "table". Unfortunately, even though we have renamed this item, non-Avali will still readily mistake the desk for a table.

Also, once again, the higher-ups want me to remind you about two other...
  2. The Ban on Nudity

Fevix
    Hello once again ladies, gentlemen, and everything both between and beyond! Tis I, Alabaster, your new update announcer! I have been rather thoroughly briefed in proper announcement etiquette, and so, hopefully, I won’t be fired so soon!

First off, I’ve been told to give you all yet another reminder that the development team has a Github available for you to submit issues (And, if you’re able, bug fixes or new features, much like Github user Jeadbe sent in their fix for naked colonies!),...
  3. Glad Giraffe update

Fevix
    Not much new content here, mostly just bringing the mod up-to-date with Starbound's Glad Giraffe.

Don't forget, we have a Trello that's publicly available to allow you to give suggestions and watch (In a much clearer fashion than Github can give) the dev progress! https://trello.com/b/gXXkQ3Lw/avali-starbound
  4. Downsizing!

Fevix
    THIS UPDATE IS 100% OPTIONAL. 2.1.0.1 is completely compatible with 2.1.0.

The only difference here is in the file size. Unnecessary data has been stripped from all 868 PNG files in this mod, which has led to the mod being nearly HALF as large. (Maybe this improves launch performance (or performance in general) as well, because Starbound doesn't have to load as much physical data? I don't know.)
  5. Sorry.

Fevix
    I don't even know. I'm just pushing out an update cause there's been a lot of changes and it's been too long since last update. Sorry there isn't much wittiness for this update, I haven't been feeling 100% lately (And I recently had my phone stolen)

+Vertical Panels! They look like a smooth version of nanocanvas!
    +Avali bandits and trader camps as microdungeons! They'll spawn randomly across (vanilla) worlds, much like the normal bandits and traders!
    +Enabled a piece of the avail villages...
    Dragonclaw, onel13hl, Birdy9 and 12 others like this.
  6. Demilitarization

Fevix
    Nothing much here, just a few fixes:

Bows and Pilums have had their damaged fixed, but like every time we make changes to weapons, your old weapons won't be affected.
    Luthor's dungeon files have been removed, but he's not giving up on them. He just doesn't want to risk breaking worlds if his dungeons are broken. He's still working on them!

Uh... I think that's it.
    ....... Oh hey, nobody got fired this time.
  7. The big two point oh!

Fevix
    Avali update 2.0!

Luthor614's changes:
    +New Avali structure, a bunker! Disabled for now, but the files are in place. Luthor614 will be finishing this up soon, hopefully.
    +Village guards now have their own armor! NPCs were unable to use vanity slots, so if we gave them the player armor, they'd look naked all the time. We didn't want naked guards, so we let them use the cosmetics. Unfortunately this left them unprotected against anything, so now they have a special set of armor!
    *Speaking of...
  8. Delays galore!

Fevix
    After 17 interns in a row were hired, then fired soon after for not pushing out an update for you guys, we finally found one that would do it. He's getting fired, too, though, cause he didn't even type out a decent description, he tried to ship this update out without telling you guys what was in it.

Your Light Blocks can now sink into the wall, meaning you can put them at head height without smacking your face in them. You'll find a new "Solid Light Block" in your lathes, this one mimics...
  9. Whoops

Fevix
    This time we ACTUALLY did all the things we said we did in that last bulletin.

The previous intern has been fired.
    onel13hl, Luthor614, Relten and 2 others like this.
  10. Now with 100% more arrow!

Fevix
    Sorry about that, folks, it seemed we forgot to tell your printers how to tell the RCDs how to make arrows. This bit of information seems to have been causing your printers to error out and display (And print) one of those godawful Perfectly Generic Items.

This new update includes little more than the arrow information. Though, it does contain an attempted fix for the Inset Lights shining the wrong direction (Don't ask us how that happened, we didn't touch them.), but this fix wasn't all...
    onel13hl, Leviathan666 and Thresio like this.