1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Boba Fett Armor + Blaster 2015-06-25

Small mod that adds Boba Fett's armor + his blaster

1. hop843
    boba.png

Hey everyone, after some people people like my batman mod i felt compelled to make another small mod featuring a set of armor with a custom weapon.

This one is Boba Fett's armor and it is crafted at a metalwork station and costs 4 of each the ferozium compund, cerulium compound and impervium compound for the chest piece the 3 of each for the helmet and 2 each for the pants.

The blaster is made at a metalwork station too and is crafted from 5 of each of those compounds.

The armor and gun is made to be really strong and so i made the recipes a bit more expensive but of course this mod is just made to have fun so if you want to spawn in the items the codes are:

bobahead
    bobachest
    bobalegs
    bobaback
    bobablaster

Enjoy and please leave feedback or tell me if there are any bugs!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    bearffalo and TheBigBlueSerpent like this.

Recent Reviews

1. PufferPig
    PufferPig
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-06-25
    STAR WARS=AWESOME (Russain guys translated txt: Thanks to you for this remarkable model.
    Since I am worshipper I simply it did not can not him. also noticeably it appears. I desire to you the successes in the creation)(incomplete)
    1. hop843
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much. This is a kind of old mod but I'm back and keen to make some more mods. If you have a preference for my next character, star wars or not, I would love to hear your suggestions!
  2. TheBigBlueSerpent
    TheBigBlueSerpent
    5/5,
    Very nicely made, and wonderful pixels too! ^w^
  3. ASDWSX0328
    ASDWSX0328
    5/5,
    Спасибо тебе за этот замечательный мод.
    Так как я являюсь поклонником ЗВ я просто не мог не скачать его. Бетмен тоже замечательно выглядит. Желаю тебе успехов в создании контента) Только, не забывай обновлять его, после апдейта игры.
    Я, как и все остальные люди, скачавшие этот мод очень сильно расстроюсь, если его не останется( хнык..хнык).
    Удачи тебе, и спасибо ещё раз))