1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bott's Terraria Mod 1.3

Mod that adds content from Terraria

1. Bottinator22
    Will allow you to play Terraria in Starbound.

Currently features a few bosses and enemies.

Requires TerraLib.

Note: all bosses can currently be fought at any time of the day and in any biome, may change in the future

Changelog:
    1.1 - Posted here, Chucklefish Forums
    1.2 - Worm heads are now layered above their body segments. This makes them look less weird at times.
    Also, minor bugfixes that I likely forgot. (or they don't exist)
    1.2.1 - Nerfed some of the naturally spawning worms.
    1.3 - Added Plantera (summoned by breaking Plantera's Bulbs, which now naturally generate relatively rarely in Jungle biomes), boss projectiles are now set up to be leveled, removed friendly variant of Destroyer,
    Destroyer now supports capturing (though you must manually set capturable to true), nerfed some of the boss's HP. Ported a few more worms, added some files for some other worms. Improved the AI of the bosses as well.

Features:
    - Bone Serpent - Summon with '/spawnmonster boneserpenthead <level>' or venture near a planet's core (bone biomes also feature it)
    - Tomb Crawler - Summon with '/spawnmonster tombcrawlerhead <level>' or venture into a desert planet
    - Dune Splicer - Summon with '/spawnmonster dunesplicerhead <level>', alternatively it has a 10% chance to spawn when a Tomb Crawler normally would
    - Eater of Worlds - Summon with '/spawnmonster eaterbosshead <level>', I don't consider this complete yet so it remains only summonable using this method, missing a few things, a bit buggy
    All mechanical boss summons set level to 5
    - The Destroyer - Summon with '/spawnmonster wormbosshead <level> '{"size":80}'' or use a Mechanical Worm, crafted at a Replicator
    - The Twins - Summon with '/spawnmonster twinboss <level>' or use a Mechanical Eye, crafted at a Replicator (You can also summon one eye individually by replacing 'twinboss' with 'retinazer' or 'spazmatism')
    - Skeletron Prime - Summon with '/spawnmonster skeletronprime <level>' or use a Mechanical Skull, crafted at a Replicator
    - Skeletron - Summon with '/spawnmonster skeletron <level, summon does 2>' or use a Clothier Voodoo Doll, crafted at a Sewing Machine
    - Eye of Cthulhu - Summon with '/spawnmonster eocthulhu <level, summon does 1>' or use a Suspicious Looking Eye, crafted at a Spinning Wheel/Sewing Machine
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Update 1.3

Recent Reviews

1. Kommandant_Julk
    Kommandant_Julk
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I think this will be real good, the AI of the bosses looks just like in Terraria, exept that part where the destroyer instantly dies when I spawn it (on barren planets at least, but not in the ship), EoC does not drop its loottable yet (I uh fixed it when testing), mech parts look cool, but need recipe eg. 120 hallowed bar, 30 salvaged nano receptacle and 30 salvaged thruster nozle/30 salvaged actuator.
    So keep it up and stay safe! =)