1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

BYOS custom race add-on for Slimes and Zombies 2016-11-09

Enables slime and zombie characters to use the BYOS mod.

1. XelSlime
    Attempts to fix this aren't going so well. First time, I just got the default tier 8 slime ship. Second time, I got stuck in teleportating back to the ship. Also, I recently read that it's better to have separate add-ons per race, so it'd make more sense to split this.

I need to read up on BYOS add-ons a bit more... or maybe someone else can do separate substitutes for the slime and zombie races.

[​IMG]
    This mod extends the BYOS (Build Your Own Ship) functionality to the Slime and Zombie races.
    Needs BYOS 1.3 or higher installed.
    Click here for Amber Talamasca's BYOS mod.

More information is on the BYOS mod's page, but to get specific about how to use this...

...first off, it's suggested you start with a fresh character, and complete the Erchius Mining Facility quest to repair your FTL drive. After that's complete, things should be separated from the main story quest. Then, visit the BYOS quest NPC under the outpost. Make sure to have a dubloon from the Beak Easy before visiting the NPC.

Be forewarned that this will destroy your old ship!
    If you have anything on it, clear it out first and set it somewhere safe. Also, for those curious, basically the new ship is max-tier, so license quests won't be an issue.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.