1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Classic Glitch head v1.0

Return of the one-eyed visors!

Tags:
  1. Ev1l0rd
    This mod is an update of http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/classic-glitch-head-mods-reimplemented.315/

I added the "skull" bit, so if you are the author and are reading it please update it with the patch I made. (Please mention me for that).

As for the permissions I cite this:
    Author's Response I'll get around to merging the files as soon as I have time.
    Since the sprites are by Chucklefish I can't claim any sort of ownership over them. All I did was rip them from the chargen and modify them to the new sprite format so use them as you please and give credit if you feel it's due.​

The original post:

The coolest glitch heads from the web character generator were removed supposedly due to conflicting with the facial animations. Now you can have them back if you are willing to sacrifice those.

Extract in mods/

Will conflict with mods that modify glitch.species. The head mods are accessible without glitch.species file but only through hacking player saves.
    I tried to __merge the changes, but either I did something wrong or that only works for .config files.

Going online while using these should make you appear hairless to other players.

Image that came along:
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Risen from the grave!
  2. Quick Hotfix
  3. Works now

Recent Reviews

1. xaliber
    xaliber
    4/5,
    Version: v1.0
    Good one, but needs an update to the .patch file so it won't replace changes made by other mods.
  2. -_Pashka_-
    -_Pashka_-
    4/5,
    Version: v.Upbeat Giraffe
    Updates !!!
    1. Ev1l0rd
      Author's Response
      It's been updated.
  3. domcing
    domcing
    5/5,
    Version: v.Upbeat Giraffe
    I love it! I'm not really sure why these were removed.
    1. Ev1l0rd
      Author's Response
      I think they were removed because of the face interactions (Those don't work with these).