- Make sure you back up your ship before using any mod that alters your ship. Instructions below.
- Only works with vanilla races and Liopi's Furry Hybrid Race.
- A simple custom ship mod with minimal bells and whistles.
- Fully upgraded, no need to pay obscene amounts to upgrade further.
- Modded banana picture (included in locker) allows you to print ship parts for 1 pixel each.
- All ship parts are removable.
How do I back up my Shipworld File?
1. Play Starbound with the character's ship you want to back up.
2. Close Starbound.
3. Right–click Starbound in your Steam library.
4. Click properties -> Local Files Tab -> Browse Local Files
5. Open folders -> Storage -> player
6. Right click then select Sort by -> Date Modified
7. Create a new folder.
8. Copy the top file that ends in “.shipworld”.
How do I get the custom capsule on my save file?
Back up your ship world for the character you want to give the capsule to as described in the last section – but move the .shipworld file to the new folder instead of copying it. Make sure you get all the stuff you want to bring with you off your ship before doing this.
Other Mods Shown in Previews:
Racial AI Restorer
Stack Enlarger SE:
EPP Light Mod:
Big Locker and storage
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Custom Capsule 2017-06-15
Make your own ship.