1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Dri!!z v1.1b

Ingame Tool

1. SaintBrew
    [​IMG]
    The simple one handed drill mode.
    Hello, this is my first mod, a very simple item add, in this case, a one handed drill, as you can see is still in development, almost a baby, the mod is most visual as a one handed drill can be made by anyone with a minimum knowledge of modding, but i planning other implementations like possiblity of upgrade, techs and recharble suits.

This mod was created thinking about a method to mine with a hook or simple be a ready to use drill with a gun, or for the others, a way to mine and drink the everyday coffee, it can be used in the right or left hand, but be in mind that if you use on the right hand you will only mine the Wall of the world, and if you use on the left hand you can only mine the floor of the world, is a minor problem that i yet to know how to solve, in anyway, the mod is very especific and probably mostly of the peoples will not care about it, but if you are in need of this material go ahead and acquire!

------------------------------

Installation

Very simple just extract the .rar on the :

<Disk\Game paste\Giraffe_storage>
    or
    <Disk\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage

--------------------------------

Update Log

06/12/2015 - V1.1b
    Add new Drills and trying to balance the stats.
    Working on new one handed drills for different ores and items.
    06/08/2015 - V1.0b
    Just add A gold drill version. others to come in future updates.

----------------------------------

Screens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

----------------------------------

Credits :

ChuckleFish Games - for the game
    Kayuko
    - for helping me with some nasty issues ( Thx man u awesome)
    Peelz - for providing a awesome starter tutorial
    SexualRhinoceros - for the unpack and pack tutorial

Recent Reviews

1. Antej
    Antej
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1b
    So cool. I have an ask. Can i use your mod to make my own mod? See you later :) Antej.
    1. SaintBrew
      Author's Response
      I sorry, i have gonne for some time for personal reasons but if you still want to use my mod or even alter it you have my support.