This is a health bars mod for SMAPI
Current version is 1.9 for SMAPI 3.0
- Non-cheaty, to see more precise information you need more combat skill, or kill more of the enemy type.
- Hand-crafted position for the bars, they should be in the right place for most enemies.
- Can handle 1.05 zoom properly.
- Bar can get bigger or smaller to reflect enemy size or power.
- (1.5) Show numeric value of enemy health.
- (1.5) Configurable colour scheme.
- (1.6) Enemies that rely on you not noticing them on the screen need to be hit once to show the health bar (example: shadow enemies, that rely on shadows...)
Other suggestions of Combat UI is welcome.
Using: just unpack the .zip on StardewValley "mods" folder. You can edit "config.json" to choose colour schemes, currently only scheme "0" and "1" are available, the "0" being what most people expect (green healthbar for enemies that are full health) and "1" being the "inverted" version (full health enemies have red health bar).
This mod is open source: https://gitlab.com/speeder1/SMAPIHealthbarMod
Please, help me on Patreon!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Enemy Health Bars 1.9.1
Add health bars to enemies!