Includes scripts and tech that allow the use of my custom items as intended. For non-Steam downloads and /spawnitem commands, go to the Discord server linked below.
Note: Some parts of this mod require StarExtensions 1.9.11+, xSB xClient v1.0.4+ or starlight v1.0+. StarExtensions is available here; xSB is available through the linked Discord server; starlight is available here. If you’re not on Windows, you can use xSB xClient, or use WINE to play starlight or Starbound with StarExtensions.
Redistribution and modification: You may freely redistribute or modify the mod and its associated items as you see fit. Just please make sure to credit me, alright?
Built-in commands: This mod adds four built-in commands for in-game dice rolling:
- /roll: Rolls dice. Takes the following arguments: [dice] <is public> <comment>. Dice are in “dice + adds” format; both addition and subtraction are currently supported, but not multiple “adds” or other arithmetical operations. If you specify the die size as only “d” (with no size number), it defaults to d6 (this is standard GURPS notation).
- /rab: Rolls dice multiple times and tallies them up. Takes the following arguments: [number of rolls] [dice] <is public> <comment>. Dice are in “dice + adds” format (see above).
- /ra: Makes a GURPS skill or stat roll. Takes the following arguments: [skill or stat value] <is public> <comment>. The skill or stat value is a simple integer; no arithmetic is currently supported. Critical failures and successes are handled as per standard GURPS rules.
- /raba: Makes multiple GURPS skill or stat rolls. Takes the following arguments: [number of rolls] [skill or stat value] <is public> <comment>. See above.
The last two optional arguments to all the above commands are explained below:
- <is public>: Takes any of the following values: false, true, local, global. If any other value is specified, this argument is skipped (defaulting to false) and the value is parsed as a <comment> instead (see below). If false, only you see the results of the dice roll. If true or local, the roll is automatically posted in local chat. If global, it’s posted in global chat. If party, it’s posted in party chat.
- <comment>: An optional comment for the roll which shows up in the roll message. Surround the argument with quotes if the comment has spaces in it.
The commands require StarExtensions to work.
Uninstalling: Make sure not to have FezzedTech or any of the “empty” techs equipped before uninstalling this mod (or use this mod).
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Support mod for custom items with some roleplay features