1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.22

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. minor tweaks/fixes

sayter

Biome Updates:

- Proto Worlds: new microdungeons, and new spread of microdungeon distribution

-removed Rainbow Forest from Garden biomes and replaced with Crystal Swamp

-rainbow forest monster spread changed. Raptors should not have been in there :)

Non-Biome Updates:

- temporary: the Matter Assembler is built in the Metalworking Station. This will be reverted in the next release.

- all FU stars have had the Ancient Gateway removed from them since by the time you visit...
    Oberic and TheFloranChef like this.
  2. corrections and fixes

sayter
    - additional bog biome parallax adjustments. You wont notice much change on your end , i simply made each later different in size to give a more visible scale/distance

- fleshreaper loot table added

- fixed several minor quest issues

- deckard coat should now properly unlock with leather

- fixed reed farmable descriptions (they were reversed)

- various other fixes applied that were missed in the stable update push.
  3. fixes , adjustments, and a new monster

sayter
    (note that some of the last updates fixes are listed below)
    (note 2: mediafire was being a jackass this morn. if the zip is screwed, let me know!)

- fixed some “off” frames on raptor2, which should solve the “randomly floating red line” issue

- fixed a single errant pixel on raptor3

- added new monster: Fleshreaper. You’ll find them at night on Atropus worlds. You will hate them. 3 variants exist, all look identical but with different attacks. Enjoy!

-bog parallax adjustments

- roof...
    TheFloranChef and ravenvalentine like this.
  4. tiny changes

sayter
    small update today with the following:

- applied cactaurs adjustments to the apiary from Bees!

- added Reeds as a farmable on bogs

- bee armors should now be dyable

- added Deckards Coat from an old discontinued mod http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/deckards-coat-and-pants.603/update?update=6471 - unlocked by Leather in your Spinning Wheel/Yarn Spinner/Clothing Fabricator. It's named "Vagabonds Coat" and Pants, respectively.

- more variants to the random gen...
    TheFloranChef and ravenvalentine like this.
  5. 3.48a

sayter
    Nothing too fancy. Some fixes.

-re-enabled Avali produce and plants. I’d forgotten to do so for quite some time!

- fixed a typo on Mountainous biomes causing a spawn error for owls. Typed “owncritter” and not “owlcritter”

- techs should again be obtainable. the quests were missing, since apparently I forgot to recreate them for the stable update. The Rocket Boost style techs seem to be semi-broken, and I'll investigate the other techs as I go through with fixing them.

- fixed a...
    ravenvalentine likes this.
  6. minor update

sayter
    Fixes a typo on mountainous biomes where "owncritter" was used accidentally instead of "owlcritter", causing issues with visiting the planets. Ergo: You should be able to acquire Zerchesium ore now.

Also re-added the Avali plants I removed a while back. You'll find them spawning on a few biomes, and they will unlock themselves as recipes when discovered. You can extract genes from them in the xeno lab, too.
  7. welcome back, forums

sayter
    Heap of updates I did while the forums were down. I suggest reading this, there are a couple resource changes. Sorry, but wolframite/tungsten has a name/item change, as Tungsten is being added in Nightly currently. So I swapped it to a new resource. Also, have improved a lot of minor things and fixed a crapload of bugs :)

(biome changes)

-midnight, prism, steamspring and other new sub and main biomes have been added to the mix within FU biomes

- all...
  8. Hotfix 3

sayter
    Sorry for the slew of hotfixes. So many areas are touched by FU that it's easy for things to squeak by.

This one should do the following:

#1: Nanofabricators no longer require titanium. You can craft them sooner now, which means you can whip up some mining laser upgrades right after you build the first one (or get it from the Booze Kit quest for next to 0 effort)

#2: Critter fixes on biomes. You shouldn't be getting issues with them now. Long story short, some had names like "bunny"...
  9. just a little fix to how energy regen

sayter
    This should fix energy regen items from draining, rather than restoring, your energy.

It also readdresses all energy regen values. They should more visibly do something for you now. The battery backpacks are still the absolute best solution, which means you'll probably want one at some point. Dress accordingly in resistant armor since you won't have a Field Generator as an option if using one!

Clay and Mud now...
  10. minor tweak

sayter
    gets rid of the annoying "spawnProfiles" errors in the logs, and potentially fixes a travel-loop bug before it happens. I'd forgotten to update three biome spawnprofiles from the vanilla patches.

If you already downloaded, you probably don't need to but it can't hurt.
    Solzucht likes this.