1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Latexians Latexians Racemod

Latex, Hightech, PG Rated

1. Jacobgamer93
    Jacobgamer93
    2/5,
    Version: Latexians Racemod
    Would love to download this mod, but unfortunately it has been deleted for like the 2nd time now it seems. Kind of disappointing. I mean, it looks like a fun mod but it is sadly no more.
  2. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Ty this Race very gratefuul :)
  3. DeadSomething
    DeadSomething
    5/5,
    Nice work. As far as i can see, your spelling mistakes are only in the presentation and not in the actual mod.
    hopefully someone wil lmake an EBS addon for this.
    1. Xentor Antarix
  4. Sarduka
    Sarduka
    4/5,
    Version: Latexians (Colonists)
    Ist nicht schlecht und hat auf jeden Fall potential.
    Würde mich über eine Steam-Version freun
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      Wenn ich alle flüchtigkeitsfehler gefunden habe und nichtmehr so oft Updaten muß, ja. Denke habe aber jetzt sogut wie alle gefunden.
  5. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    4/5,
    Version: Combatibility Update
    Nice mod my only problem is that your English was . . . lacking we shall say.
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      English is not my motherlanguage.
  6. Quadrakiller
    Quadrakiller
    5/5,
    I still can't figure out why Chucklefish didn't hired you yet.
    The design, the idea, I can't even point out what's my favorite part of the race.
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the Flowers. but there are tons of mutch mutch better Mods than mine out there. (People who would deserve a Job at this Company I mean). Hey I mean I get not even till now how to fix the mod again that it works. I try to find the "incombatibilitys) but when one fixed only another apears. But thanks for the nice words.
  7. pcwasomeness2
    pcwasomeness2
    4/5,
    MY ONLY PROBLEM IS MY PET CAN DIE ITS LIKE S PIXEL FARM sry caps lock
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      Yes I know, but I know not why it does. And to be true I did not see this tiny pixelsource as so bad :-)
  8. josefdarks
    josefdarks
    5/5,
    es una raza muy bien echa la mejor que e visto nunca ademas le da un toque gotico poss punk espero que añada mas contenidos como mascaras de gas
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      Hmm I guess this is a posetive comment so I say thankyou (sorry I can only read german or english)
  9. darkus334
    darkus334
    5/5,
    This is a very well made race. i love it!
    Can i use some of the assets?
    i am making a custom race, and i need a base to make items from.
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      sure why not. If it helps you.
  10. Llamar
    Llamar
    4/5,
    This mod is awsome! only problem is you can kill your pet for unlimited pixels, as it will respawn.
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      Yes I know, but I know not where this is in the petscript.
  11. NexusTheDark
    NexusTheDark
    1/5,
    Race causes Crash to Desktop when selected, with it's icon not even showing up in character selection, juut a blank space.

Used both recomended race addition mod and one provided in prior review, same issue.
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      I check it out.
  12. Dark_Chaos
    Dark_Chaos
    3/5,
    Version: 2015-03-29
    I seem to be having an issue finding the tiered armor. It's not showing up in any of the crafting tables I've searched and I can't seem to find it. It would be nice if there was a specific one but the post here doesn't mention any table specifically. I find this rather annoying as one of the main features of a mod should be the armor, and I just feel this mod semi-lacking without it.
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      The armors are in the regular craftingtables (Like all the vanilla armors too, even the same Tierrating). What Version you use the Mod with?
      It is for the actual stable Version.
  13. Omega_novakid6
    Omega_novakid6
    4/5,
    Mod is pretty good, had one bug in particular that ended up breaking the character but other than that is pretty nice to play. Specially using the Thor cannon, just gives something else to use when you don't want more blocks.
  14. Puffball22
    Puffball22
    5/5,
    I think this mod is excellent . I am glad you made your mod like this!
  15. fyrekat3
    fyrekat3
    3/5,
    The ship is awful in my opinion the look of it is lame especialy the transition betwen the inside and outside try a more starbound apropriate pixel art for the outside.
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      I`ve a suggestion, than simple use it not.
  16. CaptainxEdd
    CaptainxEdd
    4/5,
    Awesome looking race and I love the lore you have provided for them even if it is littered with spelling errors that make the grammar Nazi in me cringe. I'd be happy to go through and spell check it for you xD.
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      sure would be cool. I wrote some more but I neer found how to make the books apear *giggles*
  17. Samuel's Lab
    Samuel's Lab
    5/5,
    I can't find the speicies! what's up with that?
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
  18. Tiara1982
    Tiara1982
    5/5,
    I like shiny stuff , so the latexians are very nice ^^ ... only the ship is not so my thing .
  19. Maracna
    Maracna
    4/5,
    I like that mod a lot, good race, has weapons, a new ship, AI, armors and clothes, but the race appearance itself is a little underwhelming. They are novakids with eyes and a darker paint up. I wold always tought something based on latex wold have tubes, thick strands and tentacles as hair pieces, like something out of the cyberpunk sccene. Also the body could look slightly more round and smooth.

but thats more nitpicking and personnal preference. All in all, good job!
    1. Xentor Antarix
      Author's Response
      My girlfriend works on own hairs. But she has not mutch time (RL stuff).
      She has there a good hand on it.
      The body is hehe the same for all races. And the Face I liked personally
      But we changed the bodydetail some and did work our (as good we could for nor) the bodyshapes, they are not like the standart when you look closely.
      And they have the shineyeffect of their material.
      Backtubes they will not get, they are not the Giger Alien :-)
      The Idea was more like Venom from Spiderman, without the monsterteeth.
  20. EBSammy
    EBSammy
    5/5,
    I believe this mod adds a clear portrayal of the concept the creator was looking for into starbound; Latex. I do believe that it hits the nail on the head in just about every aspect; The race itself and all the other aspects of the mod come together very well, achieving a very high standard of both form, visuals, and function.