1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Meriyos Ferry Gleeier

A medium sized ship

1. I accidentally gave every race the Apex starter treasure

Cgeta
    Also I saw that the screens do not display their jumping animation anymore.
    I figured that it's actually a glitch in the game as the engines of the default ships do not change their animation either, when FTL-jumping.
  2. Enraged update! Also some small modifications

Cgeta
    I slightly changed the sprites for the animated screens.
    I also improved the animation of the starmap object. It's also no longer anchored on the background, but on that single tile on the left.
    I added some walls in the middle areas. You can mine them if you preferred the original ones.
    And yeah, that's it.
  3. Teensy tiny update for Furious Koala.

Cgeta
    I only made it work for the next version. Changing the version name in the MODINFO-File, and changing the prices for the screens as they are handled different now.
    There's no real changes made as I focus on other things at the moment. Maybe when they add ship upgrades I'll look into it again.
  4. Screen and Projector update! They are now their own objects and are animated!

Cgeta
    UPDATE! :D

I created a bunch of decorative screens for the ship! Now they move and stuff! Yay! :D
    They even display something different when you go on an FTL-Jump!
    You cannot mine them though. They are fixed to the ship and they don't influence gameplay outside of it.
    Also they are purely decorative of course!

I also modified the cargo area in the back a little bit, now it doesn't look so awfully assymetric because of the lights.

I also got rid of a tiny bug with the classic lights in the...
  5. Oh, silly me, I figured out why the new version did not post.

Cgeta
    Because adding a version number is required. I though it would be optional 9_6

Anyway, if you got the new version from that one link I did, you have it already and don't need to download it again.
    It's only for those who downloaded the original version from the mod page
  6. Weird, in the last update it still had the old files, I try again

Cgeta
    Derp
  7. Small update

Cgeta
    I greatly reduced the amount of the invisible light around the ship. If you had any issues with lag, or slowdowns, this might have solved it.

I also changed it so that you can place walls infront of the big door in the back, if you don't like it XP

If you have already started a game with a character, open the game with the old ship, make sure that you remove everything you have stored/placed inside or you'll lose it, and close the game. Open the folder where the player saves are located,...