1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Girl Universe 0.3.0 [Glad Giraffe]

A race mod for various monster girls. Be wary of NSFW content.

1. tendrille
    [​IMG]

This is a mod pack that will allow you to play as certain monster girls. Choices for new races will be ultimately decided by me, but any suggestions for races or other content are absolutely encouraged.

Current Races

Succubus
    [​IMG]
    Progress: Mostly Completed

Demonic female creatures. Their male counterpart is the incubus, which is also included in this mod.

To-do list: Create unique weaponry; finish separator armor path; test and fix any bugs
    Link to more information (Monster Girl Encyclopedia, NSFW)

Slime Girl
    [​IMG]
    Progress: Very Incomplete

Monster girls made up entirely of slime. Two different subspecies are introduced in this mod, with differences in shape and form.
    Because of the slime girl's liquid body, they are unable to wear clothing. They are, however, able to reinforce their core to increase their resistance. This can only go so far, though, and so this race will be more vulnerable to damage overall. The plan is to create more overpowered weaponry to compensate for this deficiency in defense.

To-do list: Create armor and weaponry; design custom assets (ship, AI, et cetera); balance potential combat stats
    Link to more information (Monster Girl Encyclopedia, NSFW)

How to Install
    Unzip the compressed file into your mods folder within the Starbound main folder. This is probably in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound".
    This mod is/should be compatible with other race mods.

Mods Needed
    You will need a mod that accommodates for extra races. Two of these mods are:
    I recommend the first of the two, but both work well.

Other Information
    - There are two versions of Succubus' tail. To replace the default one, delete the following file: "./mods/Race_MonsterGirls/humanoid/succubus/femalebody.png" and rename the file named "femalebodyalt.png" to "femalebody.png". Note that if you want to change the tail for Incubus, do the same but with the male files instead.
    - I realize it is possible to find or buy clothing other than from recipes, and so clothing can technically be used with slime girls. I can't/don't know how to fix this. If you want this race to look right, I suggest you stick with armor from the race-specific recipes (or go with the humanoid-shaped subspecies, but I may change how that subspecies looks in the future).

Version History

0.3.0 - Slime girls are introduced. Succubus given major updates to armor and other stuff. Changed the mod name, too.
    0.2.5 - From the ashes a giraffe is reborn
    0.2.3 - Two tail designs completed. Impervium tier armor added. I'm pretty sure I did other stuff but I can't think of what at the moment.
    0.2.2.1 - Test upload for determining tail design.
    0.2.2 - Updated codex. Tier 3 equipment added. Equipment stats have yet to be balanced. Incubus introduced. Temporary starter weapon "Serpent Blade" added. Horns readded, only one option available for testing. Unique plant and bandage item added.

0.2.0 - Updated with new sprites, codex, respawn animation and other cool stuff. Equipment up to tier 2 added. Hairstyle changes temporarily removed.
    0.1.0 - Uploaded mod. Included basic sprites and edits.

Feedback is more than welcome. I want this mod to be as close to everyone's desires as possible, and I will aim to perfect it as much as I can.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Succubus Armor Overhaul
  2. The Return of the Me

Recent Reviews

1. Pixels0009
    Pixels0009
    3/5,
    Version: 0.3.0 [Glad Giraffe]
    Crash me the game just by entering
  2. Timothy669
    Timothy669
    2/5,
    it crash on start on me I am on windos 10 I have other races on it but it works but thes dont
  3. LagWind
    LagWind
    1/5,
    Same reason as Endred II: It crashes Starbound when I try to run it.
  4. Endred II
    Endred II
    1/5,
    It makes the game crash on the startup. I have windows 8, no other mods over the characters slots extender and I'd like to play this...any tips?
  5. ZachVolfire
    ZachVolfire
    5/5,
    Its pretty good I have an interesting suggestion. Dullahan/ Headless race. could even make the ship pet your head.
  6. Nepgear^_^
    Nepgear^_^
    3/5,
    Crashes, so RIP ;~;
  7. CecilNailo
    CecilNailo
    5/5,
    This is one of my favorite mods. I would love to see centaur, holstaurus, lamia, weresheep. oh and aracne
  8. blue3sonic
    blue3sonic
    4/5,
    welp just made a male Succubus tried misty water or whatever its called and ERTHANG CRASHES rip me 2016/2016
  9. LatiasPizza
    LatiasPizza
    1/5,
    Ok, some people MIGHT like this, but I don't.
    I think you can tell why I hate this mod...
  10. DeltaZone1234
    DeltaZone1234
    4/5,
    YES! IT LIVES!