1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

NovastarX's Ground Seeders 1.4

Adds Matter Synthesisers that spread grass, sand, crystals, etc. onto tiles + their Crafting Tables.

1. Artwork Fix, Blueprint Fix, Tutorial Add-In, & FU Seeders Debut

NovastarX
    This update fixes the blueprint patching I did which accidentally overwrote some of the crafting recipes. :facepalm: I re-patched some files to include the Material Cans after the affected objects' original blueprints.

I also fixed an accidentally cropped Alpine Seeder image held by the player. :V

There are now tutorial messages that will display when any of this mod's items are picked up or crafted! :monkey: I wanted to include more lore and details on why some parts look the way they do, and now I can finally do that!

And FINALLY, I have created the FrackinUniverse Ground Seeders Add-On! :party: It was a challenging task, and the patching system is a virtual nightmare, but I was able to piece everything together. The only problem is that you need the Chucklefish version in order for the Add-On to work. It doesn't recognize the Steam version when doing dependencies and requirements. I'm not sure how to work around that yet. But the version of Ground Seeders here has the same information on Steam, so you can just unsubscribe and swap them out. :whoop:
    Altreir and Solzucht like this.
Return to update list...