1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Pandora's Box (Legacy) V4.0.2-Final

This aims to add variations to unique monsters, add uniques of it's own, and other little tweaks!

1. Pandora's Box V2.3.1

ManicRykker
    2.3.1 CHANGELOG

TWEAKS
    -Lilodon files adjusted to try to accommodate Frackin Universe's recent changes
    to the monster as much as possible. My own charge attacks I added to the lilodon
    have been removed. Most of my other adjustments to the monster "should" still be
    intact.. but either way the previous confliction has been rectified nevertheless.
    (On the flipside, I adjusted the digging sounds of FU's lilodon digging animation in my own patch files.)

-Pandora Boxes now only spawn up to five creatures at one time.
    (This resets if you reload or leave the area (beaming to ship) though.)
    (Some code from an adjustment the user Cyel made to the monster spawner elsewhere on the forums was pulled for this. Credit to that user for all that stuff.)
Return to update list...