1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Portable Cooking Station 1.0 Open Source

No more bulky Cooking Tables!

1. WhatThePuck[PT]
    Have you ever looked at the Wooden Cooking Table and wondered "Man, I wish this thing was smaller so I could have more space for other things".
    Well, fear not, dear reader! I give you:

The Portable Cooking Station.
    modimg_1.png
    Craftable in the Robotic Crafting Table with a Wooden Cooking Table and 10 Durasteel Bars.
    It's only 4 blocks in size AND placeable on walls! And it emits a pretty blue light.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My intention with this small mod was to create a Cooking Table that I could essentially bring with me to every planet I go, without worrying about needing a patch of ground big enough to place it. As it is a small, semi-simple mod and I do not intend to update it (not anymore), I'll have a link to the .zip file with all the files unpacked so that anyone can do whatever they want with it.

HOWEVER!!
    If you make any modifications to this mod, I only ask of you to credit the original author of the mod (me, WhatThePuckPT). Don't go around modifying this and saying "it's original work, all my idea hurr durr".

With that being said, here's the link to the .zip (please tell me if this is a thing that can be done, putting links just like this):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/98rw3kidj07wg9t/PortableCookingStation.zip?dl=1
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Let there be light!