In a series of continuations that is getting increasingly confusing:
First came Zoryn's "Stamina regen while idle" mod.
That inspired my earlier version of the Regeneration mod.
When I disappeared for a time and the mod went out of date, littleraskol released an updated and improved mod inspired by these, which he called Reregeneration.
Reregeneration, in turn, inspired me to go back and update my mod with some new features.
* Added options to allow health and/or stamina regeneration while fishing.
* Reworked idle times so that they no longer progress when regeneration would not otherwise occur.
* Added some more settings validation checks.
* Fixed a bug that allowed health and stamina regeneration to get "queued up" by going into a menu.
* Added exhaustion-related options to health regen.
* Added missing hooks for the exhaustion-related stamina regen settings (whoops!).
* Removed some unused config options that I'd missed previously.
* Added more settings validation checks.
* Adds definable health and stamina ranges to allow for varying recovery rates, idle times, and running recovery multipliers at different levels of health and stamina.
* Adds stamina recovery and idle time multipliers for the player being exhausted.
* Allows both flat and percentage regeneration values to be set separately (and if both are set, then both will be used).
* Has smooth increases. You will never see your health or stamina jump by more than a single point unless the regen rate is so high that the per-tick regeneration is above one point.
* Has an option for whether you will lose any partial health regeneration upon taking damage.
* Has an option to remove exhaustion once stamina has reached a user-defined percentage (yes, it's cheaty, but it's only an option, and it is disabled by default).
Note: Percentage values should be in the range of 0 to 1.
This mod requires SMAPI, and was made using Stardew Valley v1.11 and SMAPI v1.8; it may work on earlier or later versions, but has not been tested.
Place the folder contained within the .zip file in your /Stardew Valley/Mods/ folder. If you do not have such a folder, you may not have installed SMAPI correctly.
Source code will be provided in the discussion thread.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Provides configurable health and stamina regeneration.