I am very happy to report that characters of every non-modded Starbound race can now have their own ship yard!
Aside from this, there are a number of other changes:
- Moved the Ship Yard's bridge into one of the hallways to make more room for building.
- Fixed an exterior door that was breaking on upgrade to Tier 4.
- Fixed a 1 block shift in the entire Novakid ship on Tier 7.
- This one really ticked me off, because I found it after I set this mod up for all races and had to fix multiple files.
- Each race has it's own ship furniture in place.
- Each race has their Ship Yard built out of blocks and platforms that suit them.
- I used Stone Tiles and Stone Platforms for the Hylotl, because I wasn't sure what to use. It looks pretty, though.
- The Novakid didn't seem to have any suitable blocks/platforms (since there's no Novakid content, yet), so I built theirs out of Ancient Blocks and Ancient Platforms. It looks vaguely like a dirty train station, so I think it seems to fit them well enough.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Ship Yard 1.0.1 (Tiny Bug Fix)
Block-based space station with docked regular ships.