1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Squids in Space: A Splatoon Mod V3.1 ~ Hotfixes ii

A species mod based off of Nintendo's Splatoon.

1. V1.0.5B: Ew, sticky...

Marinebeast
    - Higher-end weapon recipes have been tweaked to only include items that can be obtained normally.
    -- They previously included Plutonium and Uranium rods, which... are apparently not a thing anymore. I didn't know this until now.

- Tier 4 Inkling guard NPCs should be spawning properly now, and not taking precedence over other species.

- All Inkling guard NPCs now use a single weapon that fit their outfits.

- Inkling NPCs overall have been streamlined and fixed up.
    -- They might still throw harmless errors, but the code's been poked at aggressively with a stick to make it neater.

- More biome-exclusive object examine text has been added.

- Streamlined and tweaked inherent Inkling abilities a bit.
    -- Slime now has restorative properties if you stand in it. But only if you're a cephalopod.
    -- Inklings now have a slightly higher base energy stat than other races, roughly 15% more. Unless this was already a thing, in which I forgot to mention it in previous updates OR I'm just forgetful.
    2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
Return to update list...