1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. Ewok Dress added, plus minor changes

AmazonValkyrie
    *sigh* This one took me longer than I had expected, mainly due to my having to figure out how the skirt was made on the original, which wasn't easy >_< There are so few decent screenshots of this outfit. Anyhow, I figured it out. Once I actually completed this outfit, I ran into some unforseen issues with the wig. Because it's the first wig of a hairstyle and lays completely down, part of the hair on the right side would keep showing up through the body. I even made a different mask file to...
  2. Ugh, I just realized I didn't edit the icons for the Endor Poncho

AmazonValkyrie
    Silly me. I tend to forget to edit icons...sorry about that >_< It's fixed with this one though!
  3. General Organa & Endor gear added!

AmazonValkyrie
    This one was fun to do, and a bit easier than I thought it would be. Rendering camouflage in pixel form was a bit tough to figure out, and I'm still not too sure about the end result but it's growing on me. I did a plain version of the poncho too to test out the look and shape of it before adding the camo so I can go back and shift everything if I want to. It looks pretty good in motion though. I'm also a bit on the fence about how I rendered the hairstyle, so expect a change in that. I...
    2nd Lieutenant Raoni likes this.
  4. Leia's Metal Bikini and Vibro-Ax added, plus a few minor changes!

AmazonValkyrie
    The major addition in this update is Leia's slave outfit from Return of the Jedi. I really Love the way it turned out! I hope y'all like it too ^_^ It's also a starter outfit, along with the hairstyle! There is one thing though; In order to get this outfit looking properly, I had to alter the female body sprite and remove the underwear, otherwise the underwear would've been visible. Not a huge deal for everyone, but it's a change that you'll see in this update.

On a side note, ever play...
  5. Minor pixel fixes/changes

AmazonValkyrie
    - Fixed an issue with one of the personality poses while wearing Leia's Bespin Attire. It was giving her an extra line of pixels >_<

- Also fixed the ear shape of Leia's Ceremonial hairstyle and wig to match the others. I may change this one up a bit more in the future.
    If you notice any oddities, please let me know and I'll fix them in the future ^_^
  6. Full Bespin Outfit FINALLY added, and a few more things :P

AmazonValkyrie
    So sorry for the delay in this update. I faced an incredible amount of setbacks, mainly due to the weather, and even lost power for most of the day >_< Anyhow, update 1.6 is ready and I've added three things:

- The *full* Bespin Leia outfit. Don't try wearing the two pieces from this set apart though, because it will look weird due to what I had to do to pull this one off lol. I like the end result. The embroidery mimic turned out ok, though there *may* be a pixel issue or two that might...
  7. Adds Leia's Bespin Tunic (overcoat coming shortly)

AmazonValkyrie
    So today when I returned to work at what, I feel, will be the most challenging costume yet, I felt the need to release two different versions of it. The one released in this update tonight is the easy version of it, but a fun addition nevertheless. This is Leia's Bespin attire, but without the overcoat, for those who want to wear just the tunic. I also made this one a starter costume to give a bit more variety. I've already laid out the groundwork for the version with the overcoat with a...
  8. Yavin IV Ceremonial Leia added + fix to Bespin Escape sleeves

AmazonValkyrie
    Today was spent putting together Leia's Yavin IV Ceremonial outfit, and I'm liking the end result more than I thought I would lol. Hope you like it too! I also found out from reference photos and such that it isn't a cape that's attached to this outfit, it's sleeves! That was an interesting discovery that made this a bit easier to create.

The other thing I fixed was on the Bespin Escape outfit sleeves. I had absent-mindedly forgotten to remove the hands from the sprites when I made the...
  9. Small, but important code fixes!

AmazonValkyrie
    - All Boushh items have been renamed to "boushhleia(article of clothing/weapon title)" as to not conflict with arrjaytea's Boushh. This caused crashing for those who had both mods downloaded. So sorry about that, I should've anticipated it and made the change early on. I may also go back soon and change all the items to "legendary" rather than "common."

- I've now included a human.species file that includes my custom Leia haircolor, Leia's hairstyles, and three Leia starter outfits...
  10. Hoth Leia added!

AmazonValkyrie
    Finished up the Hoth Leia outfit! I could've completed a bit more, but it was a busy day. Anyhow, it was fun making her, and I'm glad I had the Bespin Escape outfit to use as a base to build on, especially since it was the same white bodysuit in the film. I tried to emulate the quilting on Leia's vest by mixing lines of pixels, which was fun ^_^ Anyhow, here's a screenshot below. Have fun traversing ice worlds with her![​IMG]