1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starstache V2.8.6 (Spirited Giraffe)

Tiered mustaches for the planet-hopping gentleman in all of us!

1. The Tea update.

Pixelguru26
    Hey, everyone! I've done a bit of research since the last update, and I've finally done it: real, farmable, randomly-spawning TEA PLANTS! woo! now you don't have to put up with that fake avesmingo stuff any longer. Tea plants are findable on forest planets and are harvested, farmed and all that just like vanilla plants. With this, I've also added Earl Grey tea, for extra class. Next update will include placeable dishes and tea cups.

(I may or may not be able to make it so that you can drink...
    Morjax likes this.
  2. The long-awaited update comes!

Pixelguru26
    It's finally finished! Sorry for taking so long, I had to go through every recipe and fix it up for the additions to the mustache machine ui.

This update includes:
    - The ability to select which type of mustache recipes to show in the mustache machine (ores, healing, referential, etc.) so finding your mustache will be easier!
    - The rainbow stache; full of imaginaaaaatiooooooon!
    - Bug fixes for the plasticstache and the diamond epicstache!

Thank you to EpicNomming, for consistently sending...
  3. Bugfix!

Pixelguru26
    -fixed Jamie's stache so the game actually launches. Sorry I failed that one :rofl:
  4. I require input!

Pixelguru26
    I've run out of ideas!
    This update was a bit of a minor one because I haven't been getting many suggestions. More than ever, I encourage you guys to send me ideas (any ideas at all, no matter how ridiculous or trivial) in the discussion! It's how I decide what to put in the next update!

Added:
    - A hat and bowtie to the loading screen penguin
    - Jamie's (from mythbusters) mustache
    - The Handlebar
    - Some ingredients I forgot to include in the fakestache recipe
  5. Graphics Fixed

Pixelguru26
    I noticed a few derpy sprites and decided to fix them, so here's the update.
    - updated the hat sprite to hopefully make it look a little less weird.
    - updated the skirt sprite to be a little less choppy and have some shading
    - similar update to the suit pants
    See you all next update, and stay classy, everyone!
    (oh, and suggestions are still welcome!)
  6. t's didn't get crossed, i's didn't get dotted, and I failed two ids.

Pixelguru26
    Sorry everyone, I screwed up a couple of item ids. This caused the antigabenstache and biscuit to be uncraftable. This update should fix that.
    Morjax likes this.
  7. Just another update.

Pixelguru26
    Update 2.3 is now complete! lemme know if there are any bugs or problems and, as always, don't forget to send me any suggestions!

added:
    - Tea!
    - Biscuits!
    - A suit!
    - A top hat!
    - A pipe!
    - A monocle!
    - Bananas up your nose!

Enjoy!
  8. bug squishing complete!

Pixelguru26
    As a couple of you guys pointed out, there was an isn_science recipe in the mod screwing it up for everyone without isn_science. It turns out I had accidentally copied a file over from a personal version of starstache to the public version (though that file really shouldn't have been in either-it was an accident) and screwed everything up. This has been fixed. In repayment for my mistake, I've added the disguise one update early!
    thanks for the bug report, MeowTenore and Luit120!
  9. Just as I promised...

Pixelguru26
    ...Here's the update! Nintendo staches, bubbles on your face and a not-so-hidden bit or extra swag added to the game! Stay classy, everyone!
  10. Done bein' sick, back to work.

Pixelguru26
    Hey, all! I've been sick for the past week, but I'm pretty much better again, so I'm back to work. Next update to include Mario and Luigi's mustaches, a bubblestache, and a new healing tier. Suggestions are still welkcome, though.