1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Starstache V2.8.6 (Spirited Giraffe)

Tiered mustaches for the planet-hopping gentleman in all of us!

1. A whole new stache seeeeeeeet!

Pixelguru26
    My apologies for the delay; I wanted to make the first update a very special one, so I went ahead and added the healing stache set. You remember when you tried the baconstache and was given a (ridiculously overpowered) healing effect? well, that's been added to an entire collection of mustaches from the basic meatstache to the Impervium Kittstache.

(oh and I also made sure to keep my promise and add the walking stick and warfstache.)

Now go show some class!
  2. BugStaches

Pixelguru26
    Just a quick bug-fixing update.
    Bugs fixed:
    - dirtstache not showing on face
    - meatstache being crafted in crafting table
    - filter button not showing in mustache machine ui
  3. A New Beginning

Pixelguru26
    Aaaand we're back! My apologies, gentlemen/women, I've been overwhelmed by recent events (including a severe concussion) and have been unable to put together an update. However, I've finally gotten a chance to rework what I had and add some new content for the recent Spirited Giraffe update. This extra content includes:

The Mustaff!
    a classy walking stick that can summon a holy, hovering 'stache of explosive...
  4. New mustache tiers!

Pixelguru26
    The High-Tiered 'Staches are here!
    It took me long enough to finally get around to 'em, but they're in the game and they've taken 'classy' to a whole new level.

Included in this update:
    -The Durastache Diamond-reinforced and hard to curl for some reason...

-The Aegistache A bit rectangular, don't you think?
    -The Ferozium...
  5. Really Glowing icons, and a new beginning.

Pixelguru26
    Sorry everyone, I had a nasty fight with depression, but it's over now and I think I won. So now it's back to modding and spriting. This is just a small update for now, but better ones are coming-probably today

Included in this update:
    -Actually
    glowing icons! (I can't get them closer without messing with the lighting engine)
    -Tea!...
  6. New, classier icons for you gentlemen/women!

Pixelguru26
    additions:
    -new icons, they glow! (sort of...)