1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Super /sbg/ Race Mod 0.17

Eight (possibly more) exotic alien races from the depths of the Internet to spice up your galaxy!

1. Starbound 1.0!

Wall of Knowledge
    Also known as the "Hell, it's about time" update. A lot of the new stuff this update adds is incomplete, but now that I've got the mod up to date and beachheads established, I should be able to begin a content blitzkrieg.

Changelog:
    -Lunarian profile picture added
    -Teleporter colors added
    -Custom Tech Station silhouettes for Barometta, Gamayun, and Singularnosti added
    -First dialog pass:
    --apex, avians, florans, and glitch have custom lines for conversing with mod races
    --started probationary barometta tenant dialog
    -First set of starting clothes for barometta (~90%)
    -Barometta now use exclusively female pronouns
    -First pass on racial abilities:
    --Vacuum Sealed: Lunarians' intelligently designed internal oxygen storage allows them to operate underwater or in airless environments 20x longer than other races without special equipment.
    -New Ichthysian shield (via /admin)
    -New throwing weapon added (WIP ~80%, via /admin)

Optional Files (/Super SBG Race Mod/Options):
    Glitch and Human nude versions added (consistent with mod races)

Known issues:
    -teleporter colors are inconsistent
    -IBC and old mod weapons have been dummied out until they can be fixed
    -new throwing weapon only affects PCs
    -Beldehor AI may not display correctly in some cases
    -Beldehor AI (nude version option) is currently out of date
    -I forgot to actually add a .metadata file before packing and uploading. Whoops!

Special thanks to Kawa as usual for generally being a pretty cool dude; consider checking out his Felins race mod.
    Lindazana and Agoraphobian like this.
Return to update list...