Note: this update might cause you to lose some of your previously-found guns (those from this mod, of course).
Slight improvements to dungeon treasurepools.
Improvements to weapon projectiles, mostly adding visual effects where suitable.
- Mario ball projectile uses another explosion.
- Split bullet and tri-shot projectiles deal less damage.
Lightning coils are now dropped by lab guard npcs found at apex dungeons instead of being found in chests.
- Damage no longer scales up with rarity.
-- Because of this, rarity becomes obsolete for many weapon types, resulting in the extra files being deleted.
- Smoothened gun firing animation.
- Gun color palettes changed yet again. This will be the last time I make such a change.
- Shotgun projectile count upped.
- Inaccuracy and burst time are now randomly generated.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Supper's Weapons Mod (Discontinued) 1.9
Re-adds some removed beta stuff