1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Awakening from slumber! Bunch of fixes for Spirited Giraffe.

Djinn
    DELETE THE FOLDER FROM THE LAST VERSION AND INSTALL THIS ONE OTHERWISE IT WON'T WORK

ALSO READ THE FOLLOWING FOR THE LOVE OF STARS!

Alright, I'm back working on this baby! There's a LOT that still needs to be done, but lets look at the list from last time.
    • Currently Using Apex Ship (Custom Ship and AI in the works) - STILL USING APEX
    • Cinematic is working - YEP...
  2. Update: Kazilli Edition

Djinn
    Haven't been Starbound-ing in a while, but luckily a beautiful human being has taken over the reins and is hard at work converting the Peglaci over to the new edition! Not everything has been ported over, but it's a hell of a start!

betailas, Agoraphobian, Inny and 6 others like this.
  3. Airlock Bugfix!

Djinn
    DELETE OLD PEGLACI MOD FOLDER AND PUT THIS IN YOUR MOD FOLDER THANKS

Quick update to fix a small bug with airlocks - I moved something I oughtn't have moved and it was giving an error. This should fix it! Let me know if you see anything else that needs fixin'.
    jorsh kan, beari78, KVZdemon and 2 others like this.
  4. More Objects! Dyeable and Paintable!

Djinn
    DELETE AND REINSTALL THE MOD FOLDER YO
    I've been busy!
    [​IMG]
    Now all (or at least the overwhelming majority of) objects in the Peglaci Box (found in the 3D printer) are dyeable (for objects) or paintable (for building tiles). This includes lights, which will of course change lighting color to correspond to the color you dyed them. (You...
  5. Sorta update!

Djinn
    Nothing changed with this update except that with the last unstable-to-stable update by Chucklefish, this mod now works with the current stable update, so disregard the message in the intro of my last post! Actual content updates later this week!
  6. New objects! Snowmen! Fun stuff! A vacation for Djinn!

Djinn
    Disregard that message, works on stable!

CURRENTLY ONLY WORKS IN UNSTABLE UPDATE - IF YOU'RE NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE UNSTABLE UPDATE YOU PROBABLY DO NOT. ONCE CHUCKLEFISH RELEASES THE STABLE UPDATE YOU SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO.

ALSO, DELETE AND REINSTALL THE MOD FOLDER, AS USUAL!

I've been busy!
    [​IMG]
    Here we see a trainee...
  7. Fixed BlockID numbers! And also some guard changes.

Djinn
    UNSTABLE UPDATE USERS ONLY - IF YOU DOWNLOAD THIS AND YOU AREN'T DOING THE UNSTABLE UPDATES YOUR GAME PROBABLY WILL NOT RUN - DON'T WORRY YOU'RE NOT MISSING ANYTHING COOL
    Wasn't planning on releasing it yet as it's not quite done yet, but I am releasing it anyhow - this should sort out the BlockID issues with the new unstable update and MAY actually not cause all your stuff to break! I need a few...
  8. Added Guards now!

Djinn
    [​IMG]
    We have guards too now! Using default AI currently, so they're dumb as rocks, but I'll see about tweaking them as I learn more about AI coding. They're at least as smart as regular guards, at least. Accessible at tier 2 at the metalwork station.
  9. Small Tweak!

Djinn
    Nothing huge, just had to modify a file that I forgot to change last time. Always something slips through the cracks!
  10. Villagers! No villages yet, though!

Djinn
    DELETE AND REINSTALL THE MOD IF YOU HAVE IT INSTALLED ALREADY

[​IMG]
    "If you aren't Peacekeepers, you shouldn't be here! Get off my ship!"

• Okay, so now you have villagers! Huzzah! Starting at Tier 2 (same as vanilla races) you can now summon a random Peglaci villager. They have responses (roughly the...