1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Void Cat 1.1

Black cats are the best luck.

1. kittentamer
    I don't know about you, but black cats have been my favorite since I was little, and I've had one as my best friend almost constantly since. There are a lot of beautiful cat replacements I've seen, but no black cats! Time to fix that. I made this using SMAPI's ContentPatcher, so no more direct replacements of game files!

[​IMG]

Requirements:
    1) SMAPI
    2) ContentPatcher

Installation:
    1. Install the latest version of SMAPI.
    2. Install ContentPatcher into Stardew Valley/Mods
    3. Unzip Voidcat.zip into Stardew Valley/Mods.
    4. Run the game using SMAPI.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For direct replacement if you don't want to use SMAPI, I uploaded the .xnb file here. Take that file, go to Stardew Valley\Content\Animals and replace cat.xnb with the downloaded file. I encourage you to try out SMAPI and ContentPatcher, though!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Another minor edit
  2. minor edit