Hello there Starbounders,
I've been working on this mod for quite some time now. And I wanted to release it's first beta version, because maybe some people who see this are willingly to help with the mod. Help is always wanted for me, because I am currently doing this on my own. So help would be greatly appreciated. First of all I want to say that I'm sorry for my bad English, maybe it's not so bad as I think it is but yeah, sorry.
CURRENT VERSION:Code:COPYRIGHT All songs/tracks/sfxs in this mod are not created by me. All rights go to the original devolopers of the game PORTAL and PORTAL2 by Valve.
Beta 1.1 for Starbound's Glad Giraffe Update 3
* New crafting table containing all items that are added in this mod.
- Portal Gun: Yes, a portal gun. Including sounds, texture, only problem is... it's not finished yet. Because it doesn't shoot portal holes... yet. Still working on it.
- Radio: If you play portal, you'll problaby know what kind of annoying sound it generates. That's why I added it.
- Additional signs: Signs showing logo's of the Aperture Science.
- Relaxation Vault: I know, the texture looks horrible. Going to redesign it soon but I just wanted to check if it worked the way I wanted it. And it did
- Cake: No just kidding. Sorry for lying.
- Indicator: Handy little item, used for wiring that shows if something's powered or not.
- Pillar Button: Button on a pillar, hehe. Completed with sounds etc.
- Security Camera: Remember those sneaky little balls that follow every direction you're going. Added as well
- Blocks: Blocks with the texture of the Testing chambers, still going to add a lot more.
- New tech: Because the Portal Gun doesn't work yet. You can teleport using a custom Tech. Unlock it by crafting the Teleport Flask in the Aperture Science Station.
* Custom Interface: Always asking myself, why o why doesn't Starbound have texture packs like Minecraft etc.
I designed a new main menu completed with my logo, and the similair buttons you see in Portal© 2. Also added the main menu track from Portal 2 to the Starbound's main menu.
I know, it's not much yet. But I'm thinking of adding new dungeons, npc's and many more... That's why I'll probably need help
Just like any other mod. Download, extract and play
1. Download by clicking on that well designed button at the top-right of this page.
2. Save it in your mods folder. Usually located here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods
3. Extract it using Winrar or 7zip or whatever is working.
4. Launch Starbound and in-game press C to craft the Aperture Science Box for FREE (A.T.M.).
Almost forgot. The IMAGES
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
[WIP] Aperture Science Mod - A.K.A Portal Beta 1.1
Adds aditional objects to Starbound from Valve's populair game: Portal©